Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Re: Differential front and rear tyres

Started by Tom Sherman · · Last activity · 1 post · 182 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
22 November 2007
Last activity
22 November 2007
Original author
Tom Sherman
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
182
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. datakoll aka gene daniels said:


    failing the attempt at scientific evaluation, what I experience is
    "turn in" and 'grip"
    Ultimate levels are irrelevant. Does the tire or not produce
    confidence in the rider for "turn in" and "grip"
    guessing, not having tried GP tires, you can ride two tires with the
    same ultimate levels but one feels more "grippy" has better "turn in"
    and is faster for it even tho its not really faster.
    down here in group 3, the effect is stronger caws we don't know from...

    I know when I ride a bicycle with Primo Comet tires, I am much more
    cautious in the wet, than on the same bicycle equipped with Avocet
    Fasgrip tires.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
    The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.