Re: Do Dykes work out at your gym?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by allbpen, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian) , I go to a mixed gym to
    show that my muscles are just as good as any mans , its also a good
    place to pick up tail ;-)

    I betya u would love to see me put a corn cob up your ass- and then eat
    it - you a faggot on the sly?
    have u ever made a woman come- not likely with that tiny stump in your
    lycra underpants- poofter!
    Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of my lady
    juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

    Tags:

  2. Hank Aaron

    Hank Aaron Guest

    "allbpen" <> Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of
    my lady
    > juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

    I can get a sample of what your juice tastes by just opening a 99 cent can
    of sardines.

  3. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

    Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

  4. David

    David Guest

    "JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

    > Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

    yes of course - 'lady' suggests other than 'female' i.e. 'a woman regarded
    as proper and virtuous' - so we have a virtuous dyke

  5. On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian) , I go to a mixed gym to
    >show that my muscles are just as good as any mans , its also a good
    >place to pick up tail ;-)
    >
    >I betya u would love to see me put a corn cob up your ass- and then eat
    >it - you a faggot on the sly?
    >have u ever made a woman come- not likely with that tiny stump in your
    >lycra underpants- poofter!
    >Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of my lady
    >juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

    You sound like a fun date...

  6. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:06:09 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

    >> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

    >yes of course - 'lady' suggests other than 'female' i.e. 'a woman regarded
    >as proper and virtuous' - so we have a virtuous dyke

    Is that the kind of lesbian that doesn't let her dildoes get soggy?

  7. On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:06:09 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

    >> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

    Yes, I am one. I am a male lesbian, you see I love woman so much that
    I am a lesbian.

  8. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    <snip>
    Yes, I am one. I am a male lesbian, you see I love woman so much that
    I am a lesbian.

    LMAO!

    Here is a way of enjoying sapphic love from your armchair
    http://www.lesbiantraining.com/maintour.php/1000078/95/igot

    I am the one on the right with the corn cob
    btw apart from lady lesbians , there are bulldykes, left luggage, spare
    rib ticklers and of course ,quim baggers.

    ALso WAnk AAron , keep dipping your wick in the tuna- when your buddy
    sucks it off you can pretend you got some action- beats the shit out
    of it smelling like...your daddys ass. Be cool

  9. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    Good 4 u dicksplash

  10. On 24 Feb 2006 10:10:27 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Good 4 u dicksplash

    You just heard from a dyke.

  11. allbpen

    allbpen Guest

    should i say quimspurt?

  12. AleX

    AleX Guest

    JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

    > Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

    Of course. I'm a man-lesbian. That's how you call a guy who
    keeps falling for girls with so many handsome men around.

    ---
    Reality is an obstacle to hallucination.