Re: Do Dykes work out at your gym?

allbpen

Guest
I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian) , I go to a mixed gym to
show that my muscles are just as good as any mans , its also a good
place to pick up tail ;-)

I betya u would love to see me put a corn cob up your ass- and then eat
it - you a ****** on the sly?
have u ever made a woman come- not likely with that tiny stump in your
lycra underpants- poofter!
Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of my lady
juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

"allbpen" <> Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of
my lady
> juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

I can get a sample of what your juice tastes by just opening a 99 cent can
of sardines.

On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

yes of course - 'lady' suggests other than 'female' i.e. 'a woman regarded
as proper and virtuous' - so we have a virtuous dyke

wrote:

>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian) , I go to a mixed gym to
>show that my muscles are just as good as any mans , its also a good
>place to pick up tail ;-)
>
>I betya u would love to see me put a corn cob up your ass- and then eat
>it - you a ****** on the sly?
>have u ever made a woman come- not likely with that tiny stump in your
>lycra underpants- poofter!
>Send me 10 dollars via paypal and I will send you a sample of my lady
>juice for you to suck while you pull your pud furiously.

You sound like a fun date...

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:06:09 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"JRH" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On 22 Feb 2006 14:42:47 -0800, "allbpen" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

>> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

>yes of course - 'lady' suggests other than 'female' i.e. 'a woman regarded
>as proper and virtuous' - so we have a virtuous dyke

Is that the kind of lesbian that doesn't let her dildoes get soggy?

<snip>
Yes, I am one. I am a male lesbian, you see I love woman so much that
I am a lesbian.

LMAO!

Here is a way of enjoying sapphic love from your armchair
http://www.lesbiantraining.com/maintour.php/1000078/95/igot

I am the one on the right with the corn cob
btw apart from lady lesbians , there are bulldykes, left luggage, spare
rib ticklers and of course ,quim baggers.

ALso **** AAron , keep dipping your wick in the tuna- when your buddy
sucks it off you can pretend you got some action- beats the **** out
of it smelling like...your daddys ass. Be cool

JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

>>I am a "dyke"(I prefer the term lady lesbian)

> Are there other types of lesbian other than lady lesbians then?

Of course. I'm a man-lesbian. That's how you call a guy who
keeps falling for girls with so many handsome men around.

---
Reality is an obstacle to hallucination.