Re: Do I need Heart Valve Surgery before Kidney Transplant

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Beatty1700, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Beatty1700

    Beatty1700 Guest

    They wanted me to get a stent and pacemaker prior to the transplant because
    of the risk of infection with the immunosuppressive meds. Sounded good to
    me and I had it done.
    news:[email protected]