Re: (",) Do You Want To Know For Sure You Are Going To Heaven?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Neil Brooks, Mar 20, 2005.

  1. Neil Brooks

    Neil Brooks Guest

    Proselytization by attrition. Pretty comparable to the imposition of
    democracy via bombing.

    Tags:

  2. Jim Smith

    Jim Smith Guest

    Neil Brooks <[email protected]> writes:

    > Proselytization by attrition. Pretty comparable to the imposition of
    > democracy via bombing.

    Heretic.

  3. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 16:59:08 GMT, Neil Brooks <[email protected]> may
    have said:

    >Proselytization by attrition. Pretty comparable to the imposition of
    >democracy via bombing.

    http://www.instantattitudes.com/gifs/bs489.gif

    ;>