Re: Does KKKerry Suffer from Tardive Dyskinesia?

Smirly

Guest
"Harry Hope" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [...]
> complicated about supporting our troops in combat.
>
> Our allies also know the historic importance of our work. About 40
> nations stand beside us in Afghanistan, and some 30 in Iraq. And I
> deeply appreciate the courage and wise counsel of leaders like Prime
> Minister Howard, and President Kwasniewski, and Prime Minister
> Berlusconi and, of course, Prime Minister Tony Blair.
>
> Again, my opponent takes a different approach. In the midst of war, he
> has called America's allies, quote, a "coalition of the coerced and the
> bribed." That would be nations like Great Britain, Poland, Italy, Japan,
> the Netherlands, Denmark, El Salvador, Australia, and others; allies
> that deserve the respect of all Americans, not the scorn of a
> politician. I respect every soldier, from every country, who serves
> beside us in the hard work of history. America is grateful, and America
> will not forget.
>
> + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
>
> Dr. Cosby was RIGHT
>
> ARABS Murdering + Raping Blacks in Sudan
> (or How Al Qaeda Sharpton shows us his "White Pride")
>
> Al Qaeda Sharpton and other so-called "black leaders" support arab
> terrorists and always talk about their "European" allies. Last I looked,
> Sharpton isn't (and other so-called "black leaders" aren't) European;
> then again, maybe "White Pride" Sharpton is a "trick baby."
>
> Indeed, Dr. Bill Cosby was "keeping it real" when he noted that
> so-called "black leaders" only speak for the ignorant, low-class
> criminal "knucklehead thugs" who terrorize their own community and who,
> thankfully, don't vote.
>
> The PARTY OF LINCOLN has always supported Equal Rights + Low Taxes for
> ALL Americans Who Work Hard.
>
> Whereas Demon-KKK-Rats have always supported rights for arab Terrorists
> and other Criminals.
>
> Peace Out
>
> + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
>
> Brave New European, Latino and Asian allies
>
> Racist Demon-KKK-Rats always talk about wimpy Old European French
> "Surrender" Frogs, whilst insulting our brave New European, Latino and
> Asian allies that have joined Iraqi Operation Freeedom.
>
> See: http://www.cjtf7.army.mil/the-coalition/coalition-forces.htm
>
> + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
>
> Bush Administration = Most Diverse + Most Qualified
>
> * National Security Advisor Dr. Condaleezza Rice
>
> * White House Counsel (and former Texas Supreme Court Justice) Alberto
> R. Gonzales
>
> * U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Ann M. Veneman
>
> * U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao
>
> * U.S. Secretary of the Interior Gale Norton
>
> * U.S. Secretary of State Colin L. Powell (and former Chair of U.S.
> Joint Chiefs of Staff)
>
> * U.S. Secretary of Education Rod Paige
>
> * U.S. Secretary of Housing

"Harry Hope" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Does KKKerry Suffer from Tardive Dyskinesia?

[snip]

> Tardive dyskinesia is a neurological syndrome caused by the long- term
> use of neuroleptic drugs, [which] are generally prescribed for
> psychiatric disorders, as well as for some gastrointestinal and
> neurological disorders. Tardive dyskinesia is characterized by
> repetitive, involuntary, purposeless movements. Features of the disorder
> may include grimacing, TONGUE PROTRUSION, lip smacking, puckering and
> pursing, and rapid eye blinking. Rapid movements of the arms, legs, and
> trunk may also occur. Involuntary movements of the fingers may appear as
> though the patient is playing an invisible guitar or piano. [Good LORD!]

This appears to have been misdirected to Kerry. The debates so far have
shown Bush, not Kerry, exhibiting these odd facial and body movements.

<http://news.google.com/news?num=100&hl=en&q=blinking+debate+bush+OR+kerry>

For instance:

<http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/commentary/story/0,4386,277360,00.html>:

It was when President George W. Bush was huffing, blinking and scowling
at Senator John Kerry's answers that he looked most petulant.

<http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect/cst-nws-sweet09.html>:

Bush again, as in the first debate last week in Florida, was shown in
a few reaction shots looking weird, at one time shown blinking rapidly
and another with a bit of a smirk.

Bush's father (GHWB/41) was on Haldol when he vomited in the lap of Japan's
Prime Minister. If GWB/43 is on the same medication, that has the risk of
causing tardive dyskinesia. On the other hand, this may be a non-medication
issue, the result of an emotional reaction to being confronted by criticism,
something this Bush has not had to do for a while, given the tight controls
on who can attend -- let alone ask questions at -- his public appearances.