Re: DON'T EAT SALMON - IT'S CONTAMINATED WITH PCBs

Snoopy

Guest
Johnny Judas Jay "give me my friggin quadropounder" Maharaj wrote:

> [...]

Corn, soybeans, potatoes, tomatoes, apples etc. have been found to
contain various contaminants. So what's your point, Johnny boya? Alaskan
salmon is great, both tastewise and healthwise. Breathing the air in
Staten Island is worse than eating Atlantic salmon once a week.
Jyotishits in Honolulu cause more cultural pollution than Big Macs in
Cambodia or paan supari in Scandinavia. Bigoted jyotishit pigs are more
dangerous than flowing lava, and smell worse.

Got mangoes, jyotishit?