Re: DON'T EAT SALMON - IT'S CONTAMINATED WITH PCBs

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Snoopy, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Snoopy

    Snoopy Guest

    Johnny Judas Jay "give me my friggin quadropounder" Maharaj wrote:

> [...]

    Corn, soybeans, potatoes, tomatoes, apples etc. have been found to
    contain various contaminants. So what's your point, Johnny boya? Alaskan
    salmon is great, both tastewise and healthwise. Breathing the air in
    Staten Island is worse than eating Atlantic salmon once a week.
    Jyotishits in Honolulu cause more cultural pollution than Big Macs in
    Cambodia or paan supari in Scandinavia. Bigoted jyotishit pigs are more
    dangerous than flowing lava, and smell worse.

    Got mangoes, jyotishit?