Re: don't share the road

Carl Sundquist

Guest
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1ff8afab-ec41-43ad-a845-6f4cf475cac2@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
>I can't find any of these shirts on cafepress.com. Could you tell me
> where I could find one? I oppose sharing the road with wannabe bikers
> slowing down traffic during RUSH HOUR!!!! I want them all dead!

Personally I agree with you. Not as much as to want them dead, of course.
But there is a certain validity to what you are saying. Wannabe bikers are
more likely to disregard safety rules, less likely to ride in a straight,
predictable line, or developed an intuition of common sense regarding coping
with constraints rush hour traffic.

Because we all know that _real_ bikers can usually navigate and get from
point to point more quickly on a bicycle than motor vehicles can.