Re: Doping pays! Ask Frigo, O'bee, TH, and others....

jerry in vermont

Guest
I just read that O'Bee is not getting renewed at Nav's. he was one of
their best riders this year, not that that is saying much.

Whatupwidat?

4. jerry in vermont Oct 7, 12:08 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
From: "jerry in vermont" <[email protected]> - Find messages by
this author
Date: 7 Oct 2005 12:08:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Doping pays! Ask Frigo, O'bee, TH, and others....
original | Report Abuse

I just read that O'Bee is not getting renewed at Nav's. he was one of
their best riders this year, not that that is saying much.

Whatupwidat?
in that cyclingnews interview he was talking about leaving nav. and
finding another team so he could race more in europe,
he's won some races over there, and is known in europe as a handy
sprinter
who can win the smaller races - so he's gonna get a contract
somewhere, probably on a little continental team I bet.

Mate, he's known as a "*****" in Europe. If you wanna sell a race to
anyone, go to him first... It's good when NAV is there, you can make
some money...