Re: Double Leg wrap Comp

One leg comes off the pedal, and rotates around the seat twice, right?

Im in. I think I can manage to do this with my back feeling as bad as
it does.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-

Jerrick wrote:
> One leg comes off the pedal, and rotates around the seat twice, right?

You are correct, sir.

The competition is on now. Good luck everyone.

I cant ride today. Its so wet outside. I hope I can get it before
wednesday. Im going away thursday.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)

im in ive been getting close for a while:)

--
wheres_your_other_wheel

JerryAttrick wrote:
> Don't worry about your jewels. Once they've been worn away by the
> saddle, you won't have to worry about them any more!:)

I'm in.
I get it around one and a half times and my foot ends up on the
ground...
out to go practise

--
hobo_chuck

-"If there's one thing I would like to be remembered for it would be for
passion and enthusiasm. Conservation is my job, my life, my whole
being"-
*~Steve Irwin*
*The revolution has already begun.*

hobo_chuck wrote:
> I'm in.
> I get it around one and a half times and my foot ends up on the
> ground...
> out to go practise

Never mind. Turns out I forgot how to do a single leg wrap over the
winter, among other things. Til I get that back I'm out of the
competition. Also my new cranks are kinda funky to stand on...

--
hobo_chuck

-"If there's one thing I would like to be remembered for it would be for
passion and enthusiasm. Conservation is my job, my life, my whole
being"-
*~Steve Irwin*
*The revolution has already begun.*

gah.. i just got in from some trials, and i dont wanna do a leg wrap,
since im really sweaty lol. I'm gonna eat some ice, then attempt to
land on and get it on tape, if i get it on tape, i'll post it

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone.com - Great gear for all riding!' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Ducttape wrote:
> Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

Did it!

Was infront of my house for 2 hours to get it. I was sweaty! Wooh! Not
just like, one drip coming off the nose here and there, but I had about
5 or 6 at a time dripping off my face.

Ill be editing up the vid in a few mins.

--

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
> Gah, I guess I just gotta get 2nd or 3rd place then!

Yep. =p Which is just as good. Im editing the vido up right now. May
take a while, cause im making it look good lol.

I was wishing the trick would take me 20mins to get, but I was out
there for 2 hours. It was soo hot!

--

Jerrick wrote:
> Yep. =p Which is just as good. Im editing the vido up right now. May
> take a while, cause im making it look good lol.
>
> I was wishing the trick would take me 20mins to get, but I was out
> there for 2 hours. It was soo hot!

Really, I ALMOST got the mount down...But when I figure once I got the
mount it will be really easy for me to get it down normally because
that's how I learned single leg wraps...

--
_Ground_Zero_

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGroundZero
'SixSixOne.com' (sixsixone.com)

-Zero

The trouble for me, was that I stand left foot forward, and my right leg
is the leg that comes off and does the wrap. So a lot of time in the 2
hours of trying I slid forward off the crank onto the pedal, or on the
ground.

If I stood on my back crank I would be more stable, and not naturally
lean forward as much. But I couldnt do one with my left leg.

I ended up getting out the Profile uni and used that for its wider
q-factor and larger area to stand on with their nubs.

Then went back to my KH for a bit and made it.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-

Haha, I just got the mount, I'm so proud of myself :)

Tomorrow I'm gonna get better at the mount and landing single leg wraps
and then go for it...It's gonna be interesting

--
_Ground_Zero_

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGroundZero
'SixSixOne.com' (sixsixone.com)

-Zero

landed a single, but going to go bc wheeling tomorrow so won't be
working on this

--
hobo_chuck

-"If there's one thing I would like to be remembered for it would be for
passion and enthusiasm. Conservation is my job, my life, my whole
being"-
*~Steve Irwin*
*The revolution has already begun.*

'Here it is' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xqzw6Mhc6Fw). =p

Some scenes may not make sense. I had a frend sitting on my stairs
hanging out with me when I was practicing, so some gestures and stuff
were directed towards him, and not edited out of the video. haha

--

Kyle_Destroyer wrote:
> Well, I wouldn't exactly call it clean, but you definitely landed it,
> good job.

Well, I wasnt expecting my first time of doing a trick to be perfect.
=p

Somehow it got tinted, which is weird. Ill load it again so its colored
and easier to see.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for