Re: Dr Chung ... please

St. Jackanapes

Guest
In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> neighbor Deborah (Unsaved White Trash) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > No.

> > > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> > With or without a lard, your opinion is meaningless (White Trash)

> The author of Ecclesiastes is King Solomon with the guidance of the
> Holy Spirit.

There is no proof that King Solomon existed. The same with your Jesus.
But if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on archaeologists finding
proof of Solomon before they ever find anything relating to Jesus.

--
St. Jackanapes of Usenet ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
An Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church