Re: Drugged Driving is the New DUI

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Tsu Dho Nimh, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >The Kentucky State Police crime lab has a backlog of about 6,000
    >drug-identification cases that will take about nine months to process, said Lt.
    >Lisa Rudzinski, an agency spokeswoman.

    HUH? With the right (and not terribly expensive) lab equipment,
    I could do 30 an hour, with most of that timebeing spent waiting
    for the results to come out of the machine. It would take one
    med tech less than 30 days to clear that backlog, with no
    overtime.

    Tsu

    --
    To doubt everything or to believe everything
    are two equally convenient solutions; both