Re: drunk drivers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bill C, Feb 26, 2005.

  1. Bill C

    Bill C Guest

    Bestest Handsander wrote:

    > Sounds to me like he's trying out his defense strategy on us before

    taking
    > it to the jury. But he shouldn't worry. If he is convicted, he'll

    get time
    > served, and a stern finger pointing from the judge.
    >
    > sigh

    They might tack on a tiny fine and some community service, but not too
    much because it would be a hardship for the drunk.
    Bill C

    Tags:

  2. Bill C wrote:
    > Bestest Handsander wrote:
    >
    >>Sounds to me like he's trying out his defense strategy on us before

    > taking
    >
    >>it to the jury. But he shouldn't worry. If he is convicted, he'll

    > get time
    >
    >>served, and a stern finger pointing from the judge.
    >>
    >>sigh

    > They might tack on a tiny fine and some community service, but not too
    > much because it would be a hardship for the drunk.
    > Bill C

    Especially with all that grief and all running over someone.

    Matt