Re: dry run to the markets

John Kane

Guest
On Jun 20, 12:54 am, "David L. Johnson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I don't really get the bike-on-bus or bike-on-train idea.  I mean, you
> have a bike.  What do you need with a bus or train?  For now, bike where
>   you are, and go where you can on the bike.

They are a great combination for example if you want to do a fast 30
km across town to do some shopping or a quick visit to friends Ride
bike , load bike on express city bus, unload bike. I also have used
them to get out of suburban sprawl when going on a ride, Ten or 15 km
of parking lots, fast food restarurants and car washes don't really
appeal all that much if I want a ride in the country.

John Kane Kingston ON Canada