Re: Ed Dolan charges Jim McNamara with being an Asshole

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by stratrider, May 1, 2006.

  1. stratrider

    stratrider Guest

    Glenn wrote:
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota,
    >
    > You quoted, "Be prepared to do battle if you want to post here." I just
    > wanted to discuss recumbent bikes. I am truly shocked by what I have found
    > here. I will go and find another forum.

    Glenn, I would encourage you to stay. While Ed's war with many on ARBR
    often includes postings that extend beyond the topic of recumbents,
    there are still many postings that include solid real world experience
    with many of the latest bikes in the recumbent market.

    Regards,
    Jim Reilly
    Reading, PA

    Tags:

  2. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "stratrider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Glenn wrote:
    >> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota,
    >>
    >> You quoted, "Be prepared to do battle if you want to post here." I just
    >> wanted to discuss recumbent bikes. I am truly shocked by what I have
    >> found
    >> here. I will go and find another forum.
    >>

    > Glenn, I would encourage you to stay. While Ed's war with many on ARBR
    > often includes postings that extend beyond the topic of recumbents,
    > there are still many postings that include solid real world experience
    > with many of the latest bikes in the recumbent market.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Jim Reilly
    > Reading, PA

    I mentioned in my previous message that I do to bother those who post
    on-topic, but if, like Bill Baka, he wants to pontificate about how Carter
    was such a great president, then he will hear from me. It is well known that
    Ed Dolan the Great hates liberals worse than He hates the Devil. That is
    because liberals are infinitely worse than the Devil. Damn their rotten
    souls all the way to Hell and back!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka