Re: Ed Dolan charges Jim McNamara with being an Asshole

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Glenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota,
>
> You quoted, "Be prepared to do battle if you want to post here." I just
> wanted to discuss recumbent bikes. I am truly shocked by what I have
> found here. I will go and find another forum.
>
> Glenn

Just don't be an asshole like Jim McNamara and you will be fine. If and when
you decide to post some liberal political views, then and only then need you
fear the Great Ed Dolan. Also, it is best if you don't post any nonsense
about how liberated you are sexually. I am a very old fashion Saint right
out of the High Middle Ages and I do not have any toleration at all for
sexual deviancy. In short, I am death on sinners!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka