Re: Ed Dolan charges Jim McNamara with being an Asshole

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Edward Dolan, May 3, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Glenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota,
    >
    > You quoted, "Be prepared to do battle if you want to post here." I just
    > wanted to discuss recumbent bikes. I am truly shocked by what I have
    > found here. I will go and find another forum.
    >
    > Glenn

    Just don't be an asshole like Jim McNamara and you will be fine. If and when
    you decide to post some liberal political views, then and only then need you
    fear the Great Ed Dolan. Also, it is best if you don't post any nonsense
    about how liberated you are sexually. I am a very old fashion Saint right
    out of the High Middle Ages and I do not have any toleration at all for
    sexual deviancy. In short, I am death on sinners!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka