Re: Ed Dolan - Republican? Conservative?

Edward Dolan

Guest
"T. Ling Yu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> I'm amused by what I can get him to post.

Ah, but who is screwing who?

His every post is just another occasion for me to vent my venom on him and
his entire race of Mongoloids from which he springs. He is as one with Ed
Gin (another Chinaman) who destroyed ARBR several years ago. Apparently no
one cared about this except me. Tom Sherman certainly did not care.