Re: Ed Dolan & Tom Sherman - Enemies Forever?

bryanska

Guest
> I cannot stay on these cycling newsgroups unless I occasionally encounter an
> intellectual like Tom Sherman. Idiots are not interesting at all. But I am
> not going to let any of them have the last word regardless. But it is only
> due to Tom Sherman that I stay here at all.

NOBODY CARES AND YOU'RE ANNOYING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

You know who you are? You're the Puppy Wizard. Google it.

Someday I hope you two are introduced and you both explode from the
double lameness.

"bryanska" (who?) anonymously wrote:
>> I cannot stay on these cycling newsgroups unless I occasionally encounter an
>> intellectual like Tom Sherman. Idiots are not interesting at all. But I am
>> not going to let any of them have the last word regardless. But it is only
>> due to Tom Sherman that I stay here at all.

> NOBODY CARES AND YOU'RE ANNOYING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE.

Now you are offering Mr. Ed the Grate encouragement. ;)

> You know who you are? You're the Puppy Wizard. Google it.
>
> Someday I hope you two are introduced and you both explode from the
> double lameness.

Please don't hurt my feelings! ;)

“Twisting may help if yawl can chew gum and walk.” - g. daniels