Re: Edward Dolan GIMMEE YOU BIKE!!!

Tom Sherman

Guest
LIBERATOR wrote:
> YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE YOU LIKE MITCHEL SPRINSKY...!
>
> YOU NOT DESERVE...!
>
> YOU BIG PLUMPY RETARD...
>
> YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE...GIMMEE GIMMEE...!!

Libby on one of Mr. Ed's recumbents?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Dec 13, 9:36 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE YOU LIKE MITCHEL SPRINSKY...!

> > YOU NOT DESERVE...!

> > YOU BIG PLUMPY RETARD...

> > YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE...GIMMEE GIMMEE...!!

> Libby on one of Mr. Ed's recumbents?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> "Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
> differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
> excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Since you already replied, I guess I'll chime in as well. Am I the
only one who finds this fascinating?

Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE YOU LIKE MITCHEL SPRINSKY...!
>>>
>>> YOU NOT DESERVE...!
>>>
>>> YOU BIG PLUMPY RETARD...
>>>
>>> YOU NOT KNOW HOW USE...GIMMEE GIMMEE...!!

>> Libby on one of Mr. Ed's recumbents?

> Mr. Sherman brought this nonsensical message to ARBR only to demonstrate
> what asssholes mountain bikers are and, incidentally, to irritate the Great
> One. But the Great One is not irritated ... nor is He amused.
>
> Maybe Mr. Sherman would like to become a mountain biker himself so he could
> associate more freely with assholes like Liberator....

butbutbut, I do own a all-terrain bicycle (1999 Trek 6000) [1]. I ride
it off-road whenever I feel like bleeding.

[1] The AMB regulars can go ahead and snigger, but it was on sale and is
adequate for my Barney level riding skills.