Re: Edward Dolan, Pale Tranny Riding A Cock In The Park

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Edward Dolan, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    Tags:

  2. Kali

    Kali Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    posted Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:09:52 GMT, Edward Dolan unemployed-
    [email protected]ies says...

    >Edward Dolan <[email protected]> wrote in message
    ><[email protected]>...
    >
    >> Impudent femme with small gushin' prussian and dank chocolate
    >> buttonhole needs willowy fudgebar for frenetic hose humping. Mail me
    >> at <[email protected]>

    Mr. Dolan, no one is interested in your dating proclivities.
    I'll thank you to be in better control of your base nature.

    Kali
    --
    Reason can answer questions, but imagination has to ask them.
    - Ralph Gerard