Re: Effect of heat on cardiac patients?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mxsmanic, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Mxsmanic

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD writes:

    > Far better would be to fix the air conditioning.

    Air conditioning? The UK is is Europe, which won't have air
    conditioning for another thirty years.

  2. Derek F

    Derek F Guest

    "Mxsmanic" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD writes:
    >
    > > Far better would be to fix the air conditioning.

    > Air conditioning? The UK is is Europe, which won't have air
    > conditioning for another thirty years.
    >

    > --
    > Transpose hotmail and mxsmanic in my e-mail address to reach me directly.

    Mind you it does save having to carry a jacket around on a hot day just to
    wear when going into chilly buildings. Many American buildings are more like
    a cold store.
    Derek.