Re: Effective diet to reduce cardiovascular disease

"There are (so far) neither many comments nor many participants in this
thread. However, we will rectify that with more crossposting :)"

Oh Andrew, please do say you are not one of those trolley things. Isn't
that what they call those people who go about doing mischief on the
internet by pushing themselves where not welcome? "Ding, ding goes the
trolley, did you watch Mr. Rodgers when you were young and his trolley
bits where the trolley went in endless circles. Don't dispair, the therad
is young and many will no doubt want to contribute. This diet would be an
excellent part of the revision to your dietary suggesttions, and it
addresses some more goals of health and nutrition that your perscriptive
observations did not reveal. Others have now led you to revise that first
observation and I can just about hear the gears turning now after you have
seen the article in this thread.

"No. But I am laughing at you :)"

Good, we all have a role to play in enriching the lives of those around
us, laughter is the best medicine, do you know the origin of that phrase?
..

[email protected] wrote:

> "There are (so far) neither many comments nor many participants in this
> thread. However, we will rectify that with more crossposting :)"
>
> Oh Andrew, please do say you are not one of those trolley things. Isn't
> that what they call those people who go about doing mischief on the
> internet by pushing themselves where not welcome? "Ding, ding goes the
> trolley, did you watch Mr. Rodgers when you were young and his trolley
> bits where the trolley went in endless circles. Don't dispair, the therad
> is young and many will no doubt want to contribute. This diet would be an
> excellent part of the revision to your dietary suggesttions, and it
> addresses some more goals of health and nutrition that your perscriptive
> observations did not reveal. Others have now led you to revise that first
> observation and I can just about hear the gears turning now after you have
> seen the article in this thread.
>
> "No. But I am laughing at you :)"
>
> Good, we all have a role to play in enriching the lives of those around
> us, laughter is the best medicine, do you know the origin of that phrase?

No, but you remain amusing.

Hope my response enlightens you.

Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> "There are (so far) neither many comments nor many participants in this
>> thread. However, we will rectify that with more crossposting :)"
>>
>> Oh Andrew, please do say you are not one of those trolley things. Isn't
>> that what they call those people who go about doing mischief on the
>> internet by pushing themselves where not welcome? "Ding, ding goes the
>> trolley, did you watch Mr. Rodgers when you were young and his trolley
>> bits where the trolley went in endless circles. Don't dispair, the
>> therad
>> is young and many will no doubt want to contribute. This diet would be an
>> excellent part of the revision to your dietary suggesttions, and it
>> addresses some more goals of health and nutrition that your perscriptive
>> observations did not reveal. Others have now led you to revise that
>> first
>> observation and I can just about hear the gears turning now after you
>> have
>> seen the article in this thread.
>>
>> "No. But I am laughing at you :)"
>>
>> Good, we all have a role to play in enriching the lives of those around
>> us, laughter is the best medicine, do you know the origin of that phrase?

> No, but you remain amusing.
>
> Hope my response enlightens you.
>
> Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
> (http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).
>

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-Certified Cardiologist
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/
>
> **
> Who is the humblest person in the universe?
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048
>
> What is all this about?
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
>
> Is this spam?
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

You, sir, are a very strange person.

"No, but you remain amusing."

Glad I can provide emotional nourishment for you. The task before us will
not be easy and half measures even in the area of humor will help no one.

Getting back to revising the 2 lb diet, let's review. 1. it has flaws. 2.
it doesn't fit calories a person needs to lose and keep a certain weight
by just throwing everyone into the same pot and provides no good way to
know what food to choose to make this happen. 3. it ignores health goals
which are important when thinking about which foods to include 4. it
ignores nutrition goals which are also important for choosing foods for
the diet.

I think someone could go to a fast food place and eat 2 lbs only and flunk
in all of the flaw areas but still seem to be doing ok because it is only
2 lbs. You have suggested some changes in the health area to fix it
because you know something about that kind of thing. The other areas are
not your strong areas because your training in human energetics and
nutrition are only given very short mention in medical training. That's
where we are asking for the input of other people to help revise the 2 lb
diet.