Re: Elzi & John!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by OmManiPadmeOmelet, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. In article <[email protected]>,
    "David" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    > > Sad isn't it?
    > > Well, she has a few years to go before reaching maturity.....
    > >
    > > Time will tell!
    > >
    > > She has a serious superiority complex. Most really intelligent, high IQ
    > > people do.
    > >
    > > It's almost pathological how they think they are better than everyone
    > > else!

    > For all her intelligence she is still a dope when it comes to human
    > interaction

    Quite common in academia!
    They need to come back "down to earth" sometimes!

    Earth to Elzi.......
    --
    Om.

  2. Hugh Beyer

    Hugh Beyer Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote in news:Omelet-
    [email protected]:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>

    >> > Sad isn't it?
    >> > Well, she has a few years to go before reaching maturity.....
    >> >
    >> > Time will tell!
    >> >
    >> > She has a serious superiority complex. Most really intelligent, high IQ
    >> > people do.
    >> >
    >> > It's almost pathological how they think they are better than everyone
    >> > else!

    >> For all her intelligence she is still a dope when it comes to human
    >> interaction
    >>

    > Quite common in academia!
    > They need to come back "down to earth" sometimes!
    >
    > Earth to Elzi.......

    Damn, the echo in here is bad.

    Plinkity plonkity ploo...

    Hugh

    --
    Experience keeps a dear school, but fools will attend no other.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    Hugh Beyer <[email protected]> wrote:

    > OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote in news:Omelet-
    > [email protected]:
    >
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > "David" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> For all her intelligence she is still a dope when it comes to human
    > >> interaction
    > >>

    > > Quite common in academia!
    > > They need to come back "down to earth" sometimes!
    > >
    > > Earth to Elzi.......

    > Damn, the echo in here is bad.
    >
    > Plinkity plonkity ploo...
    >
    > Hugh