Re-enamelling a Cannondale frame?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Zog The Undenia, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Can these be bead blasted first, or does it go right through? I've tried e-mailing M Steel and Bob
    Jackson, but like most UK companies, they don't respond to e-mails (even after a week) so they won't
    be getting the job!

    Roger

    Tags:

  2. Vernon Levy

    Vernon Levy Guest

    "Zog The Undeniable" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can these be bead blasted first, or does it go right through? I've tried e-mailing M Steel and Bob
    > Jackson, but like most UK companies, they don't respond to e-mails (even after a week) so they
    > won't be getting the job!

    They are probably too busy answering queries via the telephone to be able to connect the computer to
    read emails :)

    Try the phone, it's a time proven piece of technology that delivers synchronous communication with a
    high degree of user satisfaction.

    Vernon Levy in Leeds

  3. Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can these be bead blasted first, or does it go right through? I've tried e-mailing M Steel and Bob
    > Jackson, but like most UK companies, they don't respond to e-mails (even after a week) so they
    > won't be getting the job!
    >
    > Roger
    In my personal experience Bob Jacson do a nice job of refinishing, at least on steel.

  4. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Michael Green wrote:
    > Zog The Undeniable <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Can these be bead blasted first, or does it go right through? I've tried e-mailing M Steel and
    >> Bob Jackson, but like most UK companies, they don't respond to e-mails (even after a week) so
    >> they won't be getting the job!
    >>
    >> Roger
    > In my personal experience Bob Jacson do a nice job of refinishing, at least on steel.

    And mine. To the OP, use the personal touch and phone them

    --
    The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.

  5. MSeries wrote:

    > And mine. To the OP, use the personal touch and phone them

    Yeah...it's just one of my pet hates that UK companies set up an e-mail addy then ignore it.