Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Re: End of ARBR

Started by Edward Dolan · · Last activity · 1 post · 694 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
30 March 2004
Last activity
30 March 2004
Original author
Edward Dolan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
694
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [email hidden] (Denis Rivest) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    [email hidden] (Edward Dolan) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hey Hegin, it just makes my day when I wander out to the local
    Wal-Mart and I am greeted by the official greeter there as I enter the
    big bazaar. Try to show some respect for someone who at least talks to
    me in a friendly manner even though he doesn't have the slightest
    notion of who I am. However, I couldn't do that job myself as everyone
    pisses me off these days just by their appearances alone.

    As for the girl friend, that won't work either as I have never had a
    girl friend that I didn't want to murder sooner or later. No doubt,
    all you married slobs know what I am talking about.

    Why am I not surprised?

    With your attitude, you must be one of the loneliest persons in the world.
    I can only pity you.

    I must admit I do spend an awful lot of time alone, but I am never
    lonely. Why is that I wonder? I think it must be because I have so
    many interests (not just recumbents) and because I am so intelligent.
    But I suspect intelligence and interests go together. I wish someone
    would explain to me just what loneliness is. I have never known it.

    --
    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.