Re: entire list of possible sponsors

heelnipper

Guest
peleschramm wrote:
> Have: Bedford
>
> Others: KHU, K1, Qu-Ax, UTV, UDC, Kahero, RenegadeJuggling.
>
> Basically any company is possible to get a sponsorship from.

could you give a list of links for peaple looking to be sponsored by
them?

--
heelnipper

We are all apart of the ultimate statistic; 10:10 die.

if at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you ever tried.

borrow money from a pessimest they don't expect to get it
back.
> them?

I could, but I think that if they want to be sponsored by them they
should have probably known about them before they look to represent
them. Sponsorships are stupid if you only get discounts that you aren't
going to use/ save you less than 20$ in your riding career. Then they
are just a way of showing off.

Edit: I don't know if that sounded mean, but I didn't mean it to.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
> should have probably known about them before they look to represent
> them. Sponsorships are stupid if you only get discounts that you aren't
> going to use/ save you less than 20$ in your riding career. Then they
> are just a way of showing off.
>
> Edit: I don't know if that sounded mean, but I didn't mean it to.

nah, it's cool, and a verry good point. but still it is a list of
sponsors.... links would help.

(i know it sounds like i'm looking for sponsorship but i'm doing this
for alot of other people to.)