Re: entire list of possible sponsors

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by heelnipper, Jun 2, 2008.

  1. heelnipper

    heelnipper Guest

    peleschramm wrote:
    > Have: Bedford
    >
    > Others: KHU, K1, Qu-Ax, UTV, UDC, Kahero, RenegadeJuggling.
    >
    > Basically any company is possible to get a sponsorship from.

    could you give a list of links for peaple looking to be sponsored by
    them?

    --
    heelnipper

    We are all apart of the ultimate statistic; 10:10 die.

    if at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence you ever tried.

    borrow money from a pessimest they don't expect to get it
    back.

  2. peleschramm

    peleschramm Guest

    heelnipper wrote:
    > could you give a list of links for peaple looking to be sponsored by
    > them?

    I could, but I think that if they want to be sponsored by them they
    should have probably known about them before they look to represent
    them. Sponsorships are stupid if you only get discounts that you aren't
    going to use/ save you less than 20$ in your riding career. Then they
    are just a way of showing off.

    Edit: I don't know if that sounded mean, but I didn't mean it to.

    --
    peleschramm

    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
    unicycle for atheism.

    www.bedfordunicycles.ca
    > should have probably known about them before they look to represent
    > them. Sponsorships are stupid if you only get discounts that you aren't
    > going to use/ save you less than 20$ in your riding career. Then they
    > are just a way of showing off.
    >
    > Edit: I don't know if that sounded mean, but I didn't mean it to.

    nah, it's cool, and a verry good point. but still it is a list of
    sponsors.... links would help.

    (i know it sounds like i'm looking for sponsorship but i'm doing this
    for alot of other people to.)