Re: Enuff About Jews And Jan

Jan

Guest
>Subject: Re: Jan hates no one
>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>Date: 2/17/2004 7:58 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...
>>
>>>Subject: Re: Jan hates no one
>>>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>>>Date: 2/17/2004 7:15 AM Pacific Standard Time
>>>
>>>In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

>>>As you yourself have said, Jan, all I know about you is what I read of what
>>>you write. From that, I have gleaned that you are an anti-semite with

>>holocaust
>>>denialists as your allies.

>>You have gleaned wrong. I have never denied the holocaust.

>I never said that you had. I said that you are allied with those who have.
>They come to your defense, you come to theirs.

Lord have mercy, you have just described the *gang* who constantly do this,
even to the point of lying for each other.

Just look at all the posts about Jan. This is discussed MORE than alternative
medicine.

You are all so very EAGER to be personally trashing.

>Neither am I an anti-semite, far from it.
>>

>By your own statements, you are, according to Merriam-Websters' definition of
>it.

You have not a clue. As a matter of fact I have ALWAYS been totally AGAINST
such things.

<snip the name calling, belittling and hatred>

Jan

On 18 Feb 2004 05:24:23 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

><snip the name calling, belittling and hatred>

I guess we will have to snip ALL of the following that came from the
mouth of our own Jan Drew:

------ begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------

Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
(they are the ones who have told the group) with the
exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
to be liars, deceitful and insulters.

Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when
he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments
here on the ng.

That's because most every atheist and jew here
has INDEED lied. They know it,
yet they cover for each other.

The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
(who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
are lead by Satan.

The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.

I repeat:
The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.

No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
as Eve was when Satan debunked
God's word.
That was the start of debunking.
Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
to debunk his words, and even
debunked his miracles whch happened right
before their eyes.

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works.

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
with hate.

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
involved.

>Jan

The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
[snip]

Oh, yeah, she wants everyone to stop pickin' on poor lil' ol' Jan.
But when she sees the Jews for Jesus Cult in the mall she tells
them what a wonderful job they're doing.

Well Rich,
I for one see no problem with what Jan has written over the past few years.
It does seem that your type of "Brand" tries to blame everyone else and hide
behind the holocaust. What is more interesting is that none of you live in
Israel and have to live the real fear of what is happening on a daily basis.

So it is easy for you to serve up your "Brand" of being a Jew when you are
no way at the coal face.

You got a complex problem ?

Cheers, Rod

<Rich.@.> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> On 18 Feb 2004 05:24:23 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>

> ><snip the name calling, belittling and hatred>

> I guess we will have to snip ALL of the following that came from the
> mouth of our own Jan Drew:
>
> ------ begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------
>
> Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
> (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
> exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
> to be liars, deceitful and insulters.
>
> Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when
> he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments
> here on the ng.
>
> That's because most every atheist and jew here
> has INDEED lied. They know it,
> yet they cover for each other.
>
> The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
> (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
> to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
> ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
> are lead by Satan.
>
> The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
> who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
> but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.
>
> I repeat:
> The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.
>
> No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
> as Eve was when Satan debunked
> God's word.
> That was the start of debunking.
> Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
> to debunk his words, and even
> debunked his miracles whch happened right
> before their eyes.
>
> Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> They debunked all his words and works,
> and now debunking and lies are second
> nature to them. That is how Satan works.
>
> Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.
>
> It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
> with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
> with hate.
>
> It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> involved.
> >
> >Jan

> The best defense to logic is ignorance

And that certainly is the case. They do a wonderful job of bringing faiths
together and the Jews for Jesus Cult as you refer to them, are some of the
nicest people one could wish to meet. I like that type of "Brand" don't you
?

Cheers, Rod.

"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [snip]
>
> Oh, yeah, she wants everyone to stop pickin' on poor lil' ol' Jan.
> But when she sees the Jews for Jesus Cult in the mall she tells
> them what a wonderful job they're doing.

"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well Rich,
> I for one see no problem with what Jan has written over the past few

years.
> It does seem that your type of "Brand" tries to blame everyone else and

hide
> behind the holocaust.

Again, you demonstrate why you are the Blunder from Down Under. No one is
hiding behind the Holocaust.

What is more interesting is that none of you live in
> Israel and have to live the real fear of what is happening on a daily

basis.

So what? Anti-semistism is world-wide and we all live in the constant fear
that you and you rilk will numb others into believing that there is no
problem.

> So it is easy for you to serve up your "Brand" of being a Jew when you are
> no way at the coal face.

What makes you think (used loosely) that any Jew has not been subjected to
some for of anti-semistism? I had my forst dose in Florida when I was 9
years old.

> You got a complex problem ?

No, but your problem is simple.

> Cheers, Rod
>
> <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> news:eek:[email protected]...
> > On 18 Feb 2004 05:24:23 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
> >

> > ><snip the name calling, belittling and hatred>

> > I guess we will have to snip ALL of the following that came from the
> > mouth of our own Jan Drew:
> >
> > ------ begin collection of Jan's comments on Jews -------
> >
> > Their are Jews here and there are atheists,
> > (they are the ones who have told the group) with the
> > exception of IIena, they have proven themselves
> > to be liars, deceitful and insulters.
> >
> > Furthmore, I called Andrew Kingoff a Jew Boy when
> > he posted the stupid blasphemy of the 10 commandments
> > here on the ng.
> >
> > That's because most every atheist and jew here
> > has INDEED lied. They know it,
> > yet they cover for each other.
> >
> > The group here are mostly atheists and jews,
> > (who falsely believe they are enlightened) and need
> > to have an argument going, thinking they can boast their
> > ego. They tell lies, twist what is said, and IMHO
> > are lead by Satan.
> >
> > The truth is that most debunkers on MHA
> > who LIE through their tetth, do nothing
> > but belittle, and are filled with hate, are atheists or jews.
> >
> > I repeat:
> > The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.
> >
> > No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
> > as Eve was when Satan debunked
> > God's word.
> > That was the start of debunking.
> > Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
> > to debunk his words, and even
> > debunked his miracles whch happened right
> > before their eyes.
> >
> > Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> > They debunked all his words and works,
> > and now debunking and lies are second
> > nature to them. That is how Satan works.
> >
> > Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.
> >
> > It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
> > with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
> > with hate.
> >
> > It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> > for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
> > involved.
> > >
> > >Jan

> > The best defense to logic is ignorance

"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And that certainly is the case. They do a wonderful job of bringing faiths
> together and the Jews for Jesus Cult as you refer to them, are some of the
> nicest people one could wish to meet. I like that type of "Brand" don't

you
> ?

So, you are in favor of brainwashing and soul stealing? That is what the
J4J's do.

> Cheers, Rod.
>
> "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > [snip]
> >
> > Oh, yeah, she wants everyone to stop pickin' on poor lil' ol' Jan.
> > But when she sees the Jews for Jesus Cult in the mall she tells
> > them what a wonderful job they're doing.

Rubbish Mark,
Anti-Semitism is a jewish excuse for not entertaining fair dinkum criticism.
So if one criticises a Jew that is anti-Semitism but when a Jew criticises
that is "A" OK.
You hide behind the holocaust with your statements of " Never Again" yet you
do not comment on any other atrocity and the lives lost. Why ? because those
people were not jewish. Pol Pot's campaign nearly rivalled that of the
Nazi's but not a word from you. Nor any word on the African massacre's. Only
the jewish matter.

When you get back to earth you may well realise that there are more people
that wish for peace for all people not just the jewish people. Shame that
jewish people like yourself do not express this sentiment.

Stick to being a loser Mark as it seems to suit your cause..
Cheers, Rod.

"Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>

> [...]

> > > I repeat:
> > > The debubnker's here are atheist or jews.
> > >
> > > No, they aren't right, they are greatly deceived
> > > as Eve was when Satan debunked
> > > God's word.
> > > That was the start of debunking.
> > > Then the jews Jesus's very own people tried
> > > to debunk his words, and even
> > > debunked his miracles whch happened right
> > > before their eyes.
> > >
> > > Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
> > > They debunked all his words and works,
> > > and now debunking and lies are second
> > > nature to them. That is how Satan works.
> > >
> > > Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.
> > >
> > > It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
> > > with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
> > > with hate.
> > >
> > > It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
> > > for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way

Ahh Mark,

Not a nice word to say about your own religion !
Now which "Brand" should one choose?

Cheers, Rod.

"Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>

> "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > And that certainly is the case. They do a wonderful job of bringing

faiths
> > together and the Jews for Jesus Cult as you refer to them, are some of

the
> > nicest people one could wish to meet. I like that type of "Brand" don't

> you
> > ?

> So, you are in favor of brainwashing and soul stealing? That is what the
> J4J's do.
>

> > Cheers, Rod.
> >
> > "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Oh, yeah, she wants everyone to stop pickin' on poor lil' ol' Jan.
> > > But when she sees the Jews for Jesus Cult in the mall she tells
> > > them what a wonderful job they're doing.

In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

>>Subject: Re: Jan hates no one
>>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>>Date: 2/17/2004 7:58 PM Pacific Standard Time
>>
>>In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

>>>holocaust
>>>
>>>You have gleaned wrong. I have never denied the holocaust.

>>I never said that you had. I said that you are allied with those who have.
>>They come to your defense, you come to theirs.

>Lord have mercy, you have just described the *gang* who constantly do this,
>even to the point of lying for each other.

Which doesn't in any way respond to the fact that _I NEVER SAID THAT YOU DENIED
THE HOLOCAUST_.

>Just look at all the posts about Jan. This is discussed MORE than alternative
>medicine.

Maybe because there comes a time when someone says something so patently
offensive to the other participants in a group discussion that it is more
imporant to focus on _THAT_ issue, because it is an overriding one.

People offering up epithets which most intelligent people think died a quick and
painful death in a Berlin bunker in 1945 is just such an issue.

Call someone a "jew boy", and there's no doubt that it is going to get
discussed, for a very good reason.

>You are all so very EAGER to be personally trashing.

None of the *gang*, as you term them, offered up anti-semitic epithets, Jan.

>>Neither am I an anti-semite, far from it.
>>>

>>By your own statements, you are, according to Merriam-Websters' definition of
>>it.

>You have not a clue.

Merriam-Websters?

Anti-semitism

Main Entry: an·ti-Sem·i·tism
Pronunciation: "an-ti-'se-m&-"ti-z&m, "an-"tI-
Function: noun
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or
racial group

Calling someone a "jew boy" definitely shows hostility towards Jews as the above
definition lays out.

>As a matter of fact I have ALWAYS been totally AGAINST such things.

And yet you called someone a "jew boy". In another post I read today you
singled out the "good jews" from the "bad jews".

It is nothing more than a load of goose-stepping **** to say that you are
"AGAINST" such things. You wallow in them.

- Andrew Langer

Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own
enjoyment (and the education of others). Unless expressly stated,
they represent his own views, and not those of any other individuals
or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ahh Mark,
>
> Not a nice word to say about your own religion !
> Now which "Brand" should one choose?

J4J's are as Jewish as a vegetarian for McDonald's is a vegetarian.

J4J's reject the basic precepts of Judaism. If you claim a J4J is Jewish,
then you might as well say

Probert For Altmed.

Get it?

> Cheers, Rod.
>
> "Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > And that certainly is the case. They do a wonderful job of bringing

> faiths
> > > together and the Jews for Jesus Cult as you refer to them, are some of

> the
> > > nicest people one could wish to meet. I like that type of "Brand"

don't
> > you
> > > ?

> > So, you are in favor of brainwashing and soul stealing? That is what the
> > J4J's do.
> >

> > > Cheers, Rod.
> > >
> > > "Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

Thanks Mark,

You have proved my point about Jewish "Brands". Of course there are many
such "Brands"
Strange that I received correspondence from "Jewish people for Jesus" and
yet you condemn them so. What they told me was interesting and I thought was
a reasonable view.
Should I go back to them and tell them that I think they may be wrong
because you have said so. Perhaps they are being Anti-Semitic or could they
be a Nazi group ?
So much intrigue with Judaism. What are the basic precepts Mark ?

Cheers, Rod.

"Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>

> "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Ahh Mark,
> >
> > Not a nice word to say about your own religion !
> > Now which "Brand" should one choose?

> J4J's are as Jewish as a vegetarian for McDonald's is a vegetarian.
>
> J4J's reject the basic precepts of Judaism. If you claim a J4J is Jewish,
> then you might as well say
>
> Probert For Altmed.
>
> Get it?
>

> > Cheers, Rod.
> >
> > "Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
> > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > faiths

of
> > the

> don't
> > > you
> > >
> > > So, you are in favor of brainwashing and soul stealing? That is what

the
> > > J4J's do.

<< So what? Anti-semistism is world-wide and we all live in the constant fear
that you and you rilk will numb others into believing that there is no
problem. >>
Why are you fearful? Why do you live in constant fear? It is my Opinion, but
it is my opinion, that many of the problems that have been created have been
created by people such as yourself, in attempt to be a *victim*, and to have
people feel sorry for you. When you live in *fear*, then you are proclaiming
you are a *victim*. It is my opinion Probert, but methinks you are your own
worst enemy....

<< What makes you think (used loosely) that any Jew has not been subjected to
some for of anti-semistism? I had my forst dose in Florida when I was 9
years old. >>

Oh, quit whimpering, and grow up. Every culture, race, and ethnicity has had
problems. Quit crying wolf....you and *your kind of people* haven't had all of
the problems of the world. Stop playing *victim*, Probert....it is an becoming
color on you....(yellow).
If *my* people, had won, you wouldn't be living here, they were slaughtered,
and *their* land taken from them....but as with most people who have had
similar heritage, we've gotten over it....look at the recent efforts by the
Hatfields and McCoys.....they got over it, and maybe you, and *your people*
should do the same...

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

<<
So, you are in favor of brainwashing and soul stealing? That is what the
J4J's do. >>

Wow, and this tells us *what* about those that oppose traditional medicine?
Brainwashing....something you all love so much!! LOL....Probert, this is
hysterical!!!

"If you're gonna walk on thin ice, you may as well dance." (Jessie Winchester).

>Subject: Re: Enuff About Jews And Jan
>From: "Rod" [email protected]
>Date: 2/18/2004 4:18 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>And that certainly is the case. They do a wonderful job of bringing faiths
>together and the Jews for Jesus Cult as you refer to them, are some of the
>nicest people one could wish to meet. I like that type of "Brand" don't you
>?
>
>Cheers, Rod.
>
>"Nana Weedkiller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> [snip]
>>
>> Oh, yeah, she wants everyone to stop pickin' on poor lil' ol' Jan.

I think there has been enuff.

> But when she sees the Jews for Jesus Cult in the mall she tells
>> them what a wonderful job they're doing.

The Jews for Jesus are not a cult, far from it. Yes, I did indeed tell them
they were doing a wonderful job.

They have accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God. That's wonderful.

Jan

>Subject: Re: Enuff About Jews And Jan
>From: "Rod" [email protected]
>Date: 2/18/2004 6:39 AM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Ahh Mark,
>
>Not a nice word to say about your own religion !
>Now which "Brand" should one choose?
>
>Cheers, Rod.
>
>"Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
>wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > And that certainly is the case. They do a wonderful job of bringing

>faiths
>> > together and the Jews for Jesus Cult as you refer to them, are some of

>the
>> > nicest people one could wish to meet. I like that type of "Brand" don't

>> you
>> > ?

>> So, you are in favor of brainwashing and soul stealing? That is what the
>> J4J's do.

Of course, this is a sick opinion. What they are doing is saving their souls
and trying to help others do the same.

Jan

"Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rubbish Mark,
> Anti-Semitism is a jewish excuse for not entertaining fair dinkum

criticism.

Nope. But, you will never see that.

> So if one criticises a Jew that is anti-Semitism but when a Jew criticises
> that is "A" OK.

Criticism of a Jew, for what he does, is always approrpiate, so long as it
is not based on Judiasm. Criticize Israel for the way it handles the Arabs
(there is no such thing as a Palestinian) to your hearts content. However,
do not link the actions of a person to their religion, unless it is
relevant. Thus, you have to demonstrate what about Judaism makes them treat
Palestinians that way if you want to draw a link.

> You hide behind the holocaust with your statements of " Never Again" yet

you
> do not comment on any other atrocity and the lives lost. Why ?

Because they are not in the topic that we are discussing. There are many
mass deaths that are to be deplored, but, have not been raised. BTW, when I
say, Never Again, I refer tothe 12 million, not just the 6 million.

because those
> people were not jewish. Pol Pot's campaign nearly rivalled that of the
> Nazi's but not a word from you.

Pol Pot was despicable and what he did was a crime against humanity, and, as
you say, nearly rivalled ******. (Note, AFAIK, this was the first time Pol
Pot has been raised in mha in this context and I immediately jumped on him
and criticized him.)

BTW, Rod, I had been in Cambodia a few times, both before and after the
Killing Fields.

Nor any word on the African massacre's. Only
> the jewish matter.

Which African massacre? There have been so many. However, none of them
justified in any manner. And, sadly, most of the perpetrators were never
brought to justice.

> When you get back to earth you may well realise that there are more people
> that wish for peace for all people not just the jewish people. Shame that
> jewish people like yourself do not express this sentiment.

But we do, and your comment just reinforces the impression that you are
ignorant.

> Stick to being a loser Mark as it seems to suit your cause..
> Cheers, Rod.
>

> "Mark Probert-February 18, 2004" <Mark [email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Rod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Well Rich,
> > > I for one see no problem with what Jan has written over the past few

> > years.
> > > It does seem that your type of "Brand" tries to blame everyone else

and
> > hide
> > > behind the holocaust.

> > Again, you demonstrate why you are the Blunder from Down Under. No one

is
> > hiding behind the Holocaust.
> >
> > What is more interesting is that none of you live in
> > > Israel and have to live the real fear of what is happening on a daily

> > basis.
> >
> > So what? Anti-semistism is world-wide and we all live in the constant

fear
> > that you and you rilk will numb others into believing that there is no
> > problem.
> >
> > > So it is easy for you to serve up your "Brand" of being a Jew when you

> are
> > > no way at the coal face.

> > What makes you think (used loosely) that any Jew has not been subjected

> > some for of anti-semistism? I had my forst dose in Florida when I was 9
> > years old.
> >
> > > You got a complex problem ?

> > No, but your problem is simple.
> >
> > > Cheers, Rod
> > >
> > > <Rich.@.> wrote in message
> > > news:eek:[email protected]...

"DEBBEE1023" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> << So what? Anti-semistism is world-wide and we all live in the constant

fear
> that you and you rilk will numb others into believing that there is no
> problem. >>

> Why are you fearful? Why do you live in constant fear?

You are confused. I am fearful that the anti-Judiac bigotry that fueled the
Holocaust wil lbecoem acceptable again, however, I do not "live in fear."
The distinction is subtle, and I do not expect you to understand it.

It is my Opinion, but
> it is my opinion, that many of the problems that have been created have

been
> created by people such as yourself, in attempt to be a *victim*, and to

have
> people feel sorry for you.

Debbee, I do not want anyone to feel sorry for me, or other Jews. With my
understanding of history, I choose not to turn the other cheek, which is why
Jews of the past were victims.

When you live in *fear*, then you are proclaiming
> you are a *victim*. It is my opinion Probert, but methinks you are your

own
> worst enemy....

You are an eneny of logic and intelligence.

> << What makes you think (used loosely) that any Jew has not been subjected

> some for of anti-semistism? I had my forst dose in Florida when I was 9
> years old. >>
>
> Oh, quit whimpering, and grow up. Every culture, race, and ethnicity has

had
> problems.

Right. You do not know history.

Quit crying wolf....you and *your kind of people* haven't had all of
> the problems of the world. Stop playing *victim*, Probert....it is an

becoming
> color on you....(yellow).

You are an ass.

> If *my* people, had won, you wouldn't be living here, they were

slaughtered,
> and *their* land taken from them....

Are you claiming to be a Native American? If so, then your forebears were
also immigrants, thus, it was not their land.

but as with most people who have had
> similar heritage, we've gotten over it....look at the recent efforts by

the
> Hatfields and McCoys.....they got over it, and maybe you, and *your

people*
> should do the same...

Taking advice from you is ajoke.

In article <[email protected]>, Jan says...

>>Jan
>>From: Andrew Langer [email protected]
>>Date: 2/18/2004 6:43 AM Pacific Standard Time

><snip>
>
>>Call someone a "jew boy", and there's no doubt that it is going to get
>>discussed, for a very good reason.

>ZZzz.

That's it, Jan. Throw away _ANOTHER_ opportunity to apologize.

>>Nazi-girl

Not an racial epithet.

>>anti-semitic

Not a racial epithet, but a description of your words and actions.

>>anti-jewish

Not a racial epithet, but a description of your words and actions.

>>racist, ignorant, anti-semitic American

>neo-nazis,

Not a racial epithet, but a description of your words and actions.

>>Yes, I am better than you are, Nazi-girl.

Not a racial epithet, but declaration on my part.

>>YOU WERE NOT THE GODDAMNED SUBJECT OF THE SENTENCE!!!!!!

>(there is never an excuse to take God's name in vain and in fact is a
>commandment)

Remember what Jesus said about casting the first stone, Jan?

>>YOU SELF-CENTERED NAZI

Not a racial epithet, but a description of your words and actions.

>>spewing anti-Jewish venom.

Not a racial epithet, but a description of your words and actions.

>====
>
>A collection of your words.

That's right. And none of them sink down to your level.

- Andrew Langer

Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own
enjoyment (and the education of others). Unless expressly stated,
they represent his own views, and not those of any other individuals
or entities. He is not, nor has he ever been, paid to post here.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected]ojunk (DEBBEE1023) wrote:

> << So what? Anti-semistism is world-wide and we all live in the constant fear
> that you and you rilk will numb others into believing that there is no
> problem. >>
> Why are you fearful? Why do you live in constant fear? It is my Opinion,
> but
> it is my opinion, that many of the problems that have been created have been
> created by people such as yourself, in attempt to be a *victim*, and to have
> people feel sorry for you. When you live in *fear*, then you are proclaiming
> you are a *victim*. It is my opinion Probert, but methinks you are your own
> worst enemy....

Odd you should say that, given that you (and others) have in the past
painted yourself and other "alties" as the victims of a vast conspiracy
to suppress alternative medicine. You and Jan, among others, are quite
adept at playing the victim card.

Perhaps if you feel that playing the victim card is so offensive, then
the next time an altie rails about how "conventional medicine" or the
"pharmaceutical companies" are supposedly conspiring to "suppress"
alternative medicine, you should remember just how reprehensible you
find such proclamations of victimhood and tell them to shut up.

> << What makes you think (used loosely) that any Jew has not been subjected to
> some for of anti-semistism? I had my forst dose in Florida when I was 9
> years old. >>
>
> Oh, quit whimpering, and grow up. Every culture, race, and ethnicity has had
> problems.

Really? All of them? I didn't know that white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestants
ever had much a problem with bigotry in this country. (Remember, you
said every "culture, race, and ethnicity.")

>Quit crying wolf....you and *your kind of people* haven't had all
> of
> the problems of the world.

No, but they have had some of the worst. Or do you know of another
religion/race that was targeted for extermination solely because of
their religion/race, resulting in around six million of them killed?

Or do you still "wonder," as you did about a year ago, whether a
"certain European leader was right a long time long ago" about Jews? I
reminded you once before what that "certain European leader" who,
according to you, may have been right about Jews, actually thought and
said about Jews. I could easily remind you again if you've forgotten.

>Stop playing *victim*, Probert....it is an
> becoming
> color on you....(yellow).

He's not playing the victim. He's calling you on your anti-Semitism. And
you clearly don't like it.

> If *my* people, had won, you wouldn't be living here, they were slaughtered,
> and *their* land taken from them....but as with most people who have had
> similar heritage, we've gotten over it....look at the recent efforts by the
> Hatfields and McCoys.....they got over it, and maybe you, and *your people*
> should do the same...

There's a big difference between "getting over it" and forgetting. The
former does not require the latter, as you seem to be implying. Nor does
"getting over it" mean that one should remain silent.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you