Re: Ever been bikejacked?

Scott

Guest
I think you did the right thing. If it were me, I would have done a
bunny hop to his face (enough to knock him out) then....if his friend
had the yarbles to wait for me to attempt an attack on him, I'd beat
him down enough to where I can make an anonymous call to the police.

I'm not a violent person, but when it comes to thieves or people with
idiotic intentions, I take the law into my own hands.
i'm not a violent person, but when it comes to theifs or people that
are currupt (in a negative way ) i take the law into my owne hands