rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Ever shot a firearm while riding a unicycle??

Started by ivan · · Last activity · 1 post · 260 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 June 2008
Last activity
8 June 2008
Original author
ivan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
260
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Unicorn said:

    I do think that riding barefoot as that guy with the bow was doing is
    much more difficult than trying to shoot a gun while riding. he must
    have soles of steel!

    Unicorn

    I ride my mountain bike barefoot all the time around the city. I also
    rode my uni barefoot, with steel pinned pedals. Hopping is not
    advisable then. I'd have no problem doing barefoot riding with plastic
    pedals, but I probably wouldn't go as big as I would with shoes.

    I think Goats_on_uniycles used to ride muni barefoot all the time. We
    could ask him.

    Edit: not exactly a weapon, but I've bowled a cricket bowl on my uni.
    Got the wicket third try.

    I've also spinned a staff while riding my uni through a moderately busy
    promenade. That was fun. Next step is setting the staff on fire.

    --
    ivan

    Did you know that lighter flame smells like burnt nose
    hair?entropy isn't what it used to be.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70502

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.