Re: Exchageable Nuovo Record cups

A Muzi

Guest
Probably yes.

We do have Sugino Mighty forged triple spindles. I take it you have a
vintage triple crank, yes? Modern triple cranks use much shorter
spindles than your 1046A spindle.

Is this bike anywhere near Madison WI? I've never seen a cup that
wouldn't remove with a Campagnolo right cup tool!

c.f.:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/tin.html
http://www.yellowjersey.org/tools.html
--