Re: excuse me please - stiff stick seatpost

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Evan Byrne, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    Tags:

  2. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    that looks like a pretty nice seat post. someone around here made a
    seat base reinforcer like that and posted pictures, his was even
    orange...Fuego, I think it was?
    i might buy one, if i had money. but i really don't.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  3. flyer

    flyer Guest

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    trialsfreak13 wrote:
    > evan wat am i suppoled to call it

    i think he doesn't like the name because it reminds him of penises.

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  5. Fuego

    Fuego Guest

    drop stick out of the name or something. I suppose that's what evan
    wants.

    I made mine out of a sheet of metal rather than a tube, but it broke
    recently and I moved on. I'm using a kh rail adaptor with a brake post
    now, and I attached a bracket that allows it to be screwed to the seat.
    this added like a gram to my uni, and made it SO much stronger. I'll
    see if I can find the thread.

    --
    Fuego

    "Get off my Property before you sue me!"
    -Morons everywhere.

    "Wow, I think it's clear that gimp does a much better job of saving
    gifs than mspaint."
    -Phlegm
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

  6. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    i think he'll like it

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

  7. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    whats the tube size? and how much for one?

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

  8. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    trialsfreak13 wrote:
    > ya its a funny name and explaines wat it does
    > its extremly strong caw89 has one on his trials and offroad he said he
    > happy
    > with it

    Psh,Caw89 cant do crap on a uni, psh.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper

    "My nuts are allways loose, i have to twist them with my fingers"
    -Spencer
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  9. Fuego

    Fuego Guest

    wow, way to go evan.....

    looks strong to me, but I think the diameter is for smaller frames.

    --
    Fuego

    "Get off my Property before you sue me!"
    -Morons everywhere.

    "Wow, I think it's clear that gimp does a much better job of saving
    gifs than mspaint."
    -Phlegm
    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

  10. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  11. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > Psh,Caw89 cant do crap on a uni, psh.

    evan due to the fact that youve become a bc nerd i dont think you have
    much right to talk

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

  12. Gilby

    Gilby Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > Psh,Caw89 cant do crap on a uni, psh.

    Keep in mind that what one can do on a uni and how much stress one does
    to a uni are different things.

    For example, Kris Holm can do some amazing things on a unicycle,
    however, others put a lot more stress than he does on a unicycle.
    That's because of technique. Kris Holm knows how to land a section and
    knows how to minimize the stress he puts on a unicycle and himself when
    doing a trials line. A less experienced rider is going to put more
    stress on a unicycle, which may result in mechanical failure.

    --
    Gilby
    Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

  13. caw89

    caw89 Guest

    Hey howd I get braught into this... And Evan Im way better than you on a
    uni...so pff... Ohh Chris on your tittle I think you were level 3 bro,
    you need to check that, you need to ride with seat out in back and 360
    ina 1 meter circle.... but as for the seat post...thats the better
    design, the new one you made me stinks...if you have to do alot of
    jimmying to it make it more like the old one..as fopr hte rest yall.
    these things are really string and the brackets no longer bend ;)

    --
    caw89

    'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

    'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

    AIM: unicaw89

    -last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
    caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

  14. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    ok well i still dont kno how much for 1

    --
    trials_uni

    You can't get up and try it again if you don't fall first.
    -Phil
    'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
    informative post go now! edited today!
    Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
    (http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
    unicyclists in your area!
    Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

  15. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  16. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    I think Evan was kidding...but maybe not.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com