Re: excuse me please - stiff stick seatpost

koebwil wrote:
> The name "Stiff Stick" is awesome. I would like to know the price, will
> you paint them, and can I get one in a 250 mm or less.

i can make it any size you want and the price vary per seatpost
type and saddle type so if you could pm wat kinda seatpost and saddle
you have
and il figure every thing out. and i do paint them

--
trialsfreak13

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com)
'maxxis tires' (http://maxxis.com)
trialsfreak13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11446

trials_uni wrote:
> evan due to the fact that youve become a bc nerd i dont think you have
> much right to talk

mohaha, i only posted that to tick cody off.

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper

"My nuts are allways loose, i have to twist them with my fingers"
-Spencer
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Evan Byrne wrote:
> Psh,Caw89 cant do **** on a uni, psh.

if i remember correctly, YOU have a busted arm right now.

if i had any extra cash to spare and a uni that would fit that post,
i'd buy it.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
BUY SUPERUNI SHIRTS ON ZAZZLE.COM!
'Whatever you do, DON'T click this link. Unless you have like, an hour
to do some serious buying of shirts. I'm serious. DON'T CLICK IT.'
(http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
--"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
"abababilbel" - General Dibbles
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751