Re: Experts say low carb fad over

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 20, 2004.

  1. I'm not familiar with "pov", occupied is not the word that comes to mind.
    As to impact, no more then irondoe, to whom I have replied many more
    times, if that is some measure of something. That kind of company and
    that kind of impact is not one I would choose, but we all get our flattery
    where we seek it one supposes.

    >It's flattering that you should be so occupied about my pov. Obviously
    >I've made an impact on this ng. Thanks.
    >
    >TC

    Tags:

  2. TC

    TC Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I'm not familiar with "pov",

    pov = point of view
    There is a lot that you aren't familiar with, isn't there?

    TC