Re: External Front Rack Brackets on Forks

amakyonin

Guest
It's not clear what you're concerned about. If you just want to protect
the paint on the fork then wrap the area of concern with electrical
tape and/or make some rubber spacers from an old tube.

amakyonin wrote:
> It's not clear what you're concerned about. If you just want to protect
> the paint on the fork then wrap the area of concern with electrical
> tape and/or make some rubber spacers from an old tube.

Thanks Amakyonin,

I started thinking about maybe stretched tube with 2 small tie-wraps.
Maybe that's as 'trick' of a waterproof transition as can get.
And that won't look too shabby.

Appreciate your suggestion!