Quoted message said:dont scapegoat shoes.
I agree. Most running injuries are caused by Doug Freese.
Cheers,
--
Elflord
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted message said:dont scapegoat shoes.
I agree. Most running injuries are caused by Doug Freese.
Cheers,
--
Elflord
Elflord said:Quoted message said:dont scapegoat shoes.
I agree. Most running injuries are caused by Doug Freese.
Cheers,
--
Elflord
Thanks for the sensible comment. ANyone with the monicker
"determined" is going to get into trouble as a runner. It is the fat
lazy
300 pounder sloths that feel every ache and pain and almost die to
increase their mileage that have no worries about injury.
<[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Elflord said:Quoted message said:dont scapegoat shoes.
I agree. Most running injuries are caused by Doug Freese.
I agree! 🙂
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
Cheers,
--
ElflordThanks for the sensible comment. ANyone with the monicker
"determined" is going to get into trouble as a runner. It is the fat
lazy
300 pounder sloths that feel every ache and pain and almost die to
increase their mileage that have no worries about injury.
Does it hurt to wear the band aide on your head?
-DF
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.