Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Please forward this to everyone.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Doug Kanter, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > oldwetdog wrote:
    >> SIGNS OF THE TIMES: EARTHQUAKES
    >>
    >> Deaths due to Natural Disaster, Earthquake and Tsunami, may be among the
    >> highest ever recorded.

    Of course, this has nothing to do with the tendency of people to live in
    places they know are dangerous, right? Like dummies who build expensive
    houses on beaches in hurricane-prone climates?

    Tags:

  2. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    I like the "delusion of evolution" part.
    Evolution is a fact and I would suppose that the quote is referring to
    the "origins of man" which isn't the same.
    If nature doesn't evolve, then all creatures on the current planet
    that don't swim or fly were on Noah's ark... in pairs I might add.
    Research has shown that the ark would have been at least 450 feet long
    [137.16 meters], 75 feet wide [22.86 meters] and 45 feet high, with a
    sq. footage of 100,000.
    The United Nations Environment Programme's Global Biodiversity
    Assessment estimates the number of living species on the earth at
    approximately 1.75 million, but very little is known about the vast
    numbers of species groups such as arthropods, fungi, and nematodes
    which many would've been destroyed in the flood had they not been on
    the ark as well.

    Considering the size of just a few hundred different species, I find
    it difficult to believe that 2 and a half million anything (with the
    exception of insects) could fit in 100,000 sq.ft.

  3. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    Yeah I know I suck... I shouldn't allow myself to be suckered into
    these futile discussions as we all know you can't argue with faith...
    but hey... I just can't ignore the idea that we all came from an
    incestuous origin and the thought of being somehow related to you all
    compliments of Adam and Eve makes me want to vomit. kev ;)

  4. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    kevnbro wrote:
    > Yeah I know I suck... I shouldn't allow myself to be suckered into
    > these futile discussions as we all know you can't argue with faith...
    > but hey... I just can't ignore the idea that we all came from an
    > incestuous origin and the thought of being somehow related to you all
    > compliments of Adam and Eve makes me want to vomit. kev ;)

    Um, kev, TMI.

  5. dee

    dee Guest

    Hey I enjoy that actually. No reason to not have futile discussions,
    it's a good way of passing time in good company! You know the more I
    see this world, the more I find nothing is not futile anyway, so might
    as well enjoy every bit of it! Cheers. :eek:)

  6. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    >For example, there are about 300 different types of
    >dogs. But only one pair of dogs was necessary on the
    >Ark and they are being dishonest when they claim
    >that every type of dog would have to be on the Ark,
    >especially considering that even a few hundred years
    >ago, we had a smaller variety of dogs. Things have
    >been observed to diversify. They have never been
    >observed to become something else entirely and
    >the fossil record does NOT support that idea.

    You saying a couple of Shnauzer's were the parents to several hundred
    different known breeds of dog? Be real man.

    >Things have been observed to diversify.

    Stock owners "diversify"- dogs evolve, along with everything else that
    lives an breaths. Kev

  7. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On 26 Jan 2006 13:00:54 -0800, "kevnbro"
    <[email protected]> spake thusly:

    >>For example, there are about 300 different types of
    >>dogs. But only one pair of dogs was necessary on the
    >>Ark and they are being dishonest when they claim
    >>that every type of dog would have to be on the Ark,
    >>especially considering that even a few hundred years
    >>ago, we had a smaller variety of dogs. Things have
    >>been observed to diversify. They have never been
    >>observed to become something else entirely and
    >>the fossil record does NOT support that idea.

    > You saying a couple of Shnauzer's were the parents to several hundred
    >different known breeds of dog? Be real man.

    If you are too stupid to do some research,
    that is your problem. And apparently you
    are quite stupid, or you would not be trying
    to argue that variation in dogs did not happen.

    Goodbye, idiot.

    --

    "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
    till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

  8. kevnbro

    kevnbro Guest

    >Goodbye, idiot.

    Bye Pastor Dave!!!
    God'll forgive you for calling me an idiot!!
    I do too!! kev

  9. pgluth1

    pgluth1 Guest

    I wish this argument would evolve. Sheesh

  10. On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:43:52 GMT, Pastor Dave
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    Must you post this proselytizing in alt.support.diabetes newsgroup?
    Are you trying to emulate Chung?

    Don't bother to answer since I will not see anything you say.

    Plunk your magic twanger Froggie!
    --
    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-

    The following information is given with the utmost respect
    for the armed forces and civilians who have died in the
    current war in Iraq. According to http://icasualties.org/oif/
    The number of Americans killed in Iraq as of Jan. 25, 2006 is 2,239.
    United Kingdom = 98
    Other = 103
    Iraqi deaths in excess of 30,000
    according to President Bush - probably many more.

  11. Doug Kanter wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > oldwetdog wrote:
    > >> SIGNS OF THE TIMES: EARTHQUAKES
    > >>
    > >> Deaths due to Natural Disaster, Earthquake and Tsunami, may be among the
    > >> highest ever recorded.

    > Of course, this has nothing to do with the tendency of people to live in
    > places they know are dangerous, right?

    Correct.

    > Like dummies who build expensive
    > houses on beaches in hurricane-prone climates?

    It seems that you have chosen to judge others. It remains my personal
    choice to refrain (Matthew 7).

    Please forward the following link to everyone:

    http://tinyurl.com/8juld

    Prayerfully in Christ's love always and forever,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine

  12. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> Of course, this has nothing to do with the tendency of people to live in
    >> places they know are dangerous, right?

    > Correct.
    >
    >> Like dummies who build expensive
    >> houses on beaches in hurricane-prone climates?

    > It seems that you have chosen to judge others. It remains my personal
    > choice to refrain (Matthew 7).

    When people build fancy homes 200 feet from the high tide mark, and then
    complain (and file insurance claims) when those homes are destroyed by
    storms, you're damned right I judge them. They're assholes, and so are you
    if you disagree.

  13. Freckles

    Freckles Guest

    "Pastor Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 26 Jan 2006 13:00:54 -0800, "kevnbro"
    > <[email protected]> spake thusly:
    >
    >>>For example, there are about 300 different types of
    >>>dogs. But only one pair of dogs was necessary on the
    >>>Ark and they are being dishonest when they claim
    >>>that every type of dog would have to be on the Ark,
    >>>especially considering that even a few hundred years
    >>>ago, we had a smaller variety of dogs. Things have
    >>>been observed to diversify. They have never been
    >>>observed to become something else entirely and
    >>>the fossil record does NOT support that idea.

    >> You saying a couple of Shnauzer's were the parents to several hundred
    >>different known breeds of dog? Be real man.

    > If you are too stupid to do some research,
    > that is your problem. And apparently you
    > are quite stupid, or you would not be trying
    > to argue that variation in dogs did not happen.

    In other words you're saying the dogs on Noah's Ark evolved from one pair of
    mutts into the hundreds of breeds of dogs on earth today.

    Evalution is great, ain't it?

    Freckles

  14. Doug Kanter wrote:
    > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Doug Kanter wrote:
    > >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > >> Of course, this has nothing to do with the tendency of people to live in
    > >> places they know are dangerous, right?

    > > Correct.
    > >
    > >> Like dummies who build expensive
    > >> houses on beaches in hurricane-prone climates?

    > > It seems that you have chosen to judge others. It remains my personal
    > > choice to refrain (Matthew 7).

    > When people build fancy homes 200 feet from the high tide mark, and then
    > complain (and file insurance claims) when those homes are destroyed by
    > storms, you're damned right I judge them. They're assholes, and so are you
    > if you disagree.

    It remains my choice to refrain from judging either them or you.
    Because they remain alive for you to judge, these affluent folks are
    not included in the **death** count.

    Truth is simple.

    Again, please forward the following link to everyone:

    http://tinyurl.com/8juld

    Prayerfully in Christ's love always and forever,

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine
    Advisor to the Wellness Foundation, Inc.
    http://www.TheWellnessFoundation.com
    Founder of HeartMDPhD.com
    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com
    Author of EmoryCardiology.com
    http://www.EmoryCardiology.com

  15. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > Correct.

    >> > It seems that you have chosen to judge others. It remains my personal
    >> > choice to refrain (Matthew 7).

    >> When people build fancy homes 200 feet from the high tide mark, and then
    >> complain (and file insurance claims) when those homes are destroyed by
    >> storms, you're damned right I judge them. They're assholes, and so are
    >> you
    >> if you disagree.

    > It remains my choice to refrain from judging either them or you.
    > Because they remain alive for you to judge, these affluent folks are
    > not included in the **death** count.
    >
    > Truth is simple.

    How infantile, basing all the decisions in your life on a novel published
    2000+ years ago. Must be nice to not have to evaluate your actions, eh?

  16. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Doug Kanter wrote:
    >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >> > Correct.

    >> > It seems that you have chosen to judge others. It remains my personal
    >> > choice to refrain (Matthew 7).

    >> When people build fancy homes 200 feet from the high tide mark, and then
    >> complain (and file insurance claims) when those homes are destroyed by
    >> storms, you're damned right I judge them. They're assholes, and so are
    >> you
    >> if you disagree.

    > It remains my choice to refrain from judging either them or you.
    > Because they remain alive for you to judge, these affluent folks are
    > not included in the **death** count.
    >
    > Truth is simple.

    How infantile, basing all the decisions in your life on a novel published
    2000+ years ago. Must be nice to not have to evaluate your actions, eh?

  17. BJ in Texas

    BJ in Texas Guest

    Freckles <[email protected]> wrote:
    || "Pastor Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    ||| On 26 Jan 2006 13:00:54 -0800, "kevnbro"
    ||| <[email protected]> spake thusly:
    ||| If you are too stupid to do some research,
    ||| that is your problem. And apparently you
    ||| are quite stupid, or you would not be trying
    ||| to argue that variation in dogs did not happen.
    || In other words you're saying the dogs on Noah's Ark evolved
    || from one pair of mutts into the hundreds of breeds of dogs on
    || earth today.
    || Evalution is great, ain't it?
    || Freckles

    I had a dog named Freckles when I was a kid, now its a person.
    Ain't evolution great..... :)

    --
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go
    where THEY went." -- Will Rogers

  18. BJ in Texas

    BJ in Texas Guest

    Freckles <[email protected]> wrote:
    || "Pastor Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    || news:[email protected]
    ||| On 26 Jan 2006 13:00:54 -0800, "kevnbro"
    ||| <[email protected]> spake thusly:
    ||| If you are too stupid to do some research,
    ||| that is your problem. And apparently you
    ||| are quite stupid, or you would not be trying
    ||| to argue that variation in dogs did not happen.
    || In other words you're saying the dogs on Noah's Ark evolved
    || from one pair of mutts into the hundreds of breeds of dogs on
    || earth today.
    || Evalution is great, ain't it?
    || Freckles

    I had a dog named Freckles when I was a kid, now its a person.
    Ain't evolution great..... :)

    --
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go
    where THEY went." -- Will Rogers

  19. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:53:30 -0600, "Freckles"
    <[email protected]> spake thusly:

    >"Pastor Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> On 26 Jan 2006 13:00:54 -0800, "kevnbro"
    >> <[email protected]> spake thusly:

    >>> You saying a couple of Shnauzer's were the parents to several hundred
    >>>different known breeds of dog? Be real man.

    >> If you are too stupid to do some research,
    >> that is your problem. And apparently you
    >> are quite stupid, or you would not be trying
    >> to argue that variation in dogs did not happen.

    >In other words you're saying the dogs on Noah's Ark evolved from one pair of
    >mutts into the hundreds of breeds of dogs on earth today.
    >
    >Evalution is great, ain't it?

    Another one who can't read. Or more likely,
    refuses to acknowledge simple facts.

    This would be microevolution. It does not prove
    macroevolution, which would be canids from
    non-canids.

    --

    "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass,
    till all these things be fulfilled." - Matthew 24:34

    Evolution =

    Unknown chemicals in the primordial past...through...

    Unknown processes which no longer exist...produced...

    Unknown life forms which are not to be found, but
    could through...

    Unknown reproduction methods spawn new life...in an..

    Unknown atmospheric composition...in an...

    Unknown oceanic soup complex...at an...

    Unknown time and place.

    Dr. Henry Morris

  20. Pastor Dave