Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: Please forward this to everyone.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. Bob (this one) wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > Aaron wrote:

    > >>Adding to the words of the prophecy in the Book of Revelation.

    > > Your false witness.

    > Actually, it's accurate.

    What is written by Aaron remains false though you judge it to be
    accurate.

    Such is the snare for those who are without discerning hearts.

    LORD willing, will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other
    things like cardiology, diabetes, cooking and nutrition that interest
    those following this thread here during the next on-line chat now
    (02/09/06):

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
    how the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/8juld

    Tags:

  2. Aaron

    Aaron Guest

    On 6 Feb 2006 14:51:48 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bob (this one) wrote:
    >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >> > Your false witness.

    >> Actually, it's accurate.

    >What is written by Aaron remains false though you judge it to be
    >accurate.

    Andrew, snipping out part of what Bob wrote and responding to a
    fragment is dishonest. The fact that you did not even make a notation
    of your editing of his word and responding to your edited version is
    another example of your dishonesty.

    Bob wrote

    "Actually, it's accurate. You've stretched it all out of shape with
    your fortune-telling and phony clairvoyance."

    >Such is the snare for those who are without discerning hearts.

    Andrew you are being self-righteous and dishonest again. you have
    committed evil actions by attempting to use the Bible as a tool for
    witchcraft, then you tell lies about fal;se signs, and you make false
    accusations against anyone who has read enough of the Bible to know
    that you are doing evil with your posts.

    ***SNIP andrew's self promotion***

  3. Aaron wrote:
    > On 6 Feb 2006 14:51:48 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Bob (this one) wrote:

    > >> Actually, it's accurate.

    > >What is written by Aaron remains false though you judge it to be
    > >accurate.

    > Andrew, snipping out part of what Bob wrote and responding to a
    > fragment is dishonest.

    A sentence represents a complete thought rather than a fragment of one.

    > The fact that you did not even make a notation
    > of your editing of his word and responding to your edited version is
    > another example of your dishonesty.

    Bob's words are not sacred.

    Nor are your words for that matter.

    Sorry my choice to pass over that which is largely untruthful bothers
    you so terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

    May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
    opens the 6th seal possibly in less than a couple of months (03/29/06),
    in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen !!!

    Now this is about what are possibly the works of the four horsemen from
    the 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year
    into the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

    (1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

    "See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
    sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
    who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
    trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

    (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

    Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
    has suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
    escalates. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime soon.

    (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

    The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
    2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
    with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

    Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
    heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
    measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
    food is and that liquid foods like milk (emulsified oil) and wine
    should not be counted toward daily intake.

    (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
    world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
    of the earth":

    The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey:

    http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

    Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus are wild beasts of the
    earth.

    The 5th seal possibly has been opened and glimpses of "the souls of
    those who had been slain because of the Word of GOD and the testimony
    they had maintained" (Revelation 6:9) can be seen in the newly released
    documentary "End of the Spear." Interestingly, the word "end" is at the
    **beginning** of the title of this documentary.

    When will the sun "turn black like sackcloth made of goat hair"
    (Revelation 6:12b) ?

    It will turn black during the total solar eclipse that will happen
    **also** in Turkey on Wednesday 03/29/2006 at around 14:00 hrs LT.

    http://tinyurl.com/9hnk2

    The order of darkening of the following ancient cities in Turkey:

    (1) Ephesus
    (2) Smyrna
    (3) Pergamum
    (4) Thyatira
    (5) Sardis
    (6) Philadelphia
    (7) Laodicea

    Will be the same order that Christ Jesus used to address their
    respective seven churches:

    "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to
    Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyratira, Sardis, Philadelphia and
    Laodicea." (Revelation 1:11)

    Here's one plausible scenario:

    On March 29th, 2006 as U.S. and Israeli coalition forces invade Iran to
    effect the mandate that Iran never have nuclear capabilities, Iran uses
    those **missing** WMDs that Saddam entrusted to Iran for safekeeping
    and this leads to nuclear missiles from coalition forces as a
    retaliatory strike that inadvertantly destabilizes the continental
    tectonic plates (Europe, Asia, and Africa) that converge in this region
    thereby causing a global earthquake. Now read Revelation 6:13-14
    slowly and you decide whether there is a fit.

    U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
    independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
    kilotons of explosive power each. A single warhead has about 35 times
    the explosive power of the "little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on
    Hiroshima at the close of WWII. Each warhead would be guided in
    inertially exhibiting a freefall pattern with a forward velocity like
    "late figs" dropping " from a fig tree when shaken by a stong
    wind."(Revelation 6:13) U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II
    missiles if they lose contact with the outside world while being
    attacked with WMDs.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
    those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
    (02/16/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

  4. JessHC, aa#2220 thanks to Jason Gastrich's effort wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > Aaron wrote:

    > > > Andrew, snipping out part of what Bob wrote and responding to a
    > > > fragment is dishonest.

    > > A sentence represents a complete thought rather than a fragment of one.

    > That doesn't belong in three of the four groups you're shitting in.

    Without the LORD, your opinion along with everything else about you is
    meaningless(Ecclesiastes).

    May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
    opens the 6th seal possibly in just a little more than one month
    (03/29/06), in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

    Amen !!!

    If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
    will add new meaning to the popular saying:

    "March in like a lamb and leave like a lion."

    http://tinyurl.com/j6qwd

    Now this is about what are possibly the works of the four horsemen from
    the 6th chapter of the Book of Revelation (we are now in the 6th year
    into the third millenium after the birth of the Son of Man):

    (1) Crowned rider wielding a bow and riding a white horse:

    "See you on the other side. It's not bad. We are just going to
    sleep." - missive (missile) from one of 12 born-again Christian miners
    who gave up their lives to save the youngest among them after being
    trapped by an explosion in a W.Va mine.

    (2) Rider wielding a sword and riding a fiery red horse:

    Ariel Sharon, the world's hope for lasting peace in the middle east,
    has suffered a massive bleeding stroke. Violence and bloodshed in Iraq
    and the rest of the Muslim world escalates. Thousands are rioting in
    Pakistan. Iran is enriching uranium to build an atomic bomb in
    violation of the NPT. U.S. now less likely to pull out of Iraq anytime
    soon.

    (3) Rider wielding a set of food scales and riding a black horse:

    The rate of increase of the number of people worldwide using the
    2PD-OMER Approach (which advocates the use of food scales) accelerates
    with growing worldwide concerns about the obesity epidemic:

    http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

    Meanwhile, folks like Bob Pastorio who refuse to use this Approach are
    heard muttering that an omer is not a weight measure but a volume
    measure somewhere between one and three quarts depending on what the
    food is and that liquid foods like milk (essentially emulsified oil)
    and wine should not be counted toward daily intake.

    (4) Rider on a pale horse given the authority to kill a fourth of the
    world's population "by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts
    of the earth":

    The H5N1 Avian Flu Pandemic seems to be starting in Turkey and Asia:

    http://tinyurl.com/c6nqk

    http://tinyurl.com/cy88q

    http://tinyurl.com/7phm4

    http://tinyurl.com/amj4a

    http://tinyurl.com/ddvwq

    .... spreading to the middle east, Europe, Africa, India, and back to
    Asia where the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus will have many more
    opportunities to pick up adaptive mutations making it more infectious
    toward humans:

    http://tinyurl.com/pjqrv

    http://tinyurl.com/9eren

    Indeed, in Egypt the waters of the Nile River are now contaminated with
    H5N1 virus and there is no other source of water for millions of people
    there to drink. There is no Tamiflu either:

    http://tinyurl.com/hr2zx

    Yes, the migratory birds spreading H5N1 virus from Turkey to the Middle
    East, Africa, Europe, and back to Asia are wild beasts of the earth:

    http://tinyurl.com/cnuyl

    http://tinyurl.com/ac3wu

    http://tinyurl.com/awog5

    http://tinyurl.com/74rfq

[...]

    those **missing** WMDs that Saddam has possibly entrusted to Iran for
    safekeeping:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgqtd

    http://tinyurl.com/crybc

    This leads to nuclear missiles from coalition forces as a retaliatory
    strike that inadvertantly destabilizes the already unstable area where
    continental tectonic plates (Europe, Asia, and Africa) converge in the
    region thereby causing a global earthquake:

    http://tinyurl.com/dpydb

    Now read Revelation 6:13-14 slowly and you decide whether there is a
    fit. A close up look at a mushroom cloud would look like the "sky
    receded like a scroll, rolling up."

    Iran seems adamant about getting the authority to use nuclear weapons:

    http://tinyurl.com/9vtms

    U.S. Nuclear Subs carry Trident II missiles each packing 8
    independently precision targeting nuclear warheads which have 475
    kilotons of explosive power each. A single warhead has about 35 times
    the explosive power of the "little boy" atomic bomb that was dropped on
    Hiroshima at the close of WWII. Each warhead would be guided in
    inertially exhibiting a freefall pattern with a forward velocity like
    "late figs" dropping " from a fig tree when shaken by a stong
    wind."(Revelation 6:13) U.S. Forces will likely use these Trident II
    missiles if they lose contact with the outside world while being
    attacked with WMDs.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, cooking and nutrition that interest
    those following this thread here during the next on-line chat
    (03/02/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/8juld

  5. Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

  6. In article <[email protected]>,
    Sanity's little helper <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    Damn!

    Another one slips thru the killfiles.......

    <re-plonk!!!!!!>

    Bastid!
    --
    Peace, Om.

  7. Sanity's little helper <[email protected]> writes:

    >Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    ....with Nurse Ratchet.

    --
    Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ([email protected]) Houston, Texas
    chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

  8. Sanity's little helper wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    Sorry this advisory bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
    iniquities.

    May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
    opens the 6th seal possibly in just one month (03/29/06), in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    Amen !!!

    If this possibility is realized through the LORD's infinite will, HE
    will add new meaning to the popular saying:

    "March in like a lamb and out like a lion."

    http://tinyurl.com/j6qwd

    http://tinyurl.com/h9nvg

[...]

  9. D-word

    D-word Guest

    Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > Sanity's little helper wrote:
    > > Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    There is something seriously wrong with that duck. How many real
    cardiologists troll usenet for Jesus?

  10. D-word wrote:
    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >> Sanity's little helper wrote:
    >>> Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    > There is something seriously wrong with that duck. How many real
    > cardiologists troll usenet for Jesus?

    Genuine ones?
    None.

  11. OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Sanity's little helper <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    > Damn!
    >
    > Another one slips thru the killfiles.......
    >
    > <re-plonk!!!!!!>
    >
    > Bastid!

    DILLIGAFF?

  12. Sanity's IittIe helper wrote:
    > OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Sanity's little helper <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Andrew B. Chung belongs n a locked hospital ward.

    > > Damn!
    > >
    > > Another one slips thru the killfiles.......
    > >
    > > <re-plonk!!!!!!>
    > >
    > > Bastid!

    > DILLIGAFF?

    Sorry this advisory bothers you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

    May the LORD help us all to endure the great tribulation when the Lamb
    opens the 6th seal possibly a few days before the end of this month

    http://tinyurl.com/h82qr