Re: FA: Bike Riders Evening Suit?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by DaveB, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    Tags:

  2. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "DaveB" wrote in message ...

    > hey GPL (King of Spam posts) what's your take on this one?
    > 64.21.87.206 comes up as a US addr. Do you reckon that is this clown's
    > provider or a relay agent (it didn't come up in Spam db lookup I use).

    :cracks fingers: Rite... well...

    Theory 1 - 64.21.87.206 is running an ssh daemon on the default port (heh)..
    which could have been cracked/spoloited by this spammer.. it is a trivial
    task to then tunnel TCP over ssh..giving their posts the source IP of
    64.21.87.206..

    Theory 2 - The most probable answer.. check out http://64.21.87.206/ well
    well.. some kind of open proxy surfing thingy-ma-bobby.. they used this to
    access Google groups and post from there.. something else is running on
    port 8843 that could be fun to break... https://64.21.87.206:8443/

    Theory 3 - They are simply ghey..

    My money is on 3..

    cheers,
    GPL

  3. sinus

    sinus New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2004
    The whole outfit is all so retro vintage it is almost cool. Gotta love those pleats and those shoes. Straight out of the 80's.

    Is there any ebay policy about doing SPAM?

  4. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    GPLama wrote:
    > Theory 2 - The most probable answer.. check out http://64.21.87.206/

    Bloody hell, could it get any easier for spammers. Now you don't even
    have to search for an open relay piece of crap.

    DaveB

  5. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    whoa baby! I's got_to_have_it!!! :D

    thoughts of OMD, altho wtf is one leg longer than the other?
    must be for riding track...