Re: FA: Bike Riders Evening Suit?

"DaveB" wrote in message ...

> hey GPL (King of Spam posts) what's your take on this one?
> 64.21.87.206 comes up as a US addr. Do you reckon that is this clown's
> provider or a relay agent (it didn't come up in Spam db lookup I use).

:cracks fingers: Rite... well...

Theory 1 - 64.21.87.206 is running an ssh daemon on the default port (heh)..
which could have been cracked/spoloited by this spammer.. it is a trivial
task to then tunnel TCP over ssh..giving their posts the source IP of
64.21.87.206..

Theory 2 - The most probable answer.. check out http://64.21.87.206/ well
well.. some kind of open proxy surfing thingy-ma-bobby.. they used this to
access Google groups and post from there.. something else is running on
port 8843 that could be fun to break... https://64.21.87.206:8443/

Theory 3 - They are simply ghey..

My money is on 3..

cheers,
GPL

DaveB said:
L@@K wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7732243764
>
> Auction ends today!

hey GPL (King of Spam posts) what's your take on this one?
64.21.87.206 comes up as a US addr. Do you reckon that is this clown's
provider or a relay agent (it didn't come up in Spam db lookup I use).

DaveB
The whole outfit is all so retro vintage it is almost cool. Gotta love those pleats and those shoes. Straight out of the 80's.

Is there any ebay policy about doing SPAM?

GPLama wrote:
> Theory 2 - The most probable answer.. check out http://64.21.87.206/

***********, could it get any easier for spammers. Now you don't even
have to search for an open relay piece of ****.

DaveB

whoa baby! I's got_to_have_it!!! :D

thoughts of OMD, altho wtf is one leg longer than the other?
must be for riding track...