Re: FA: Garmin Forerunner 201 GPS Receiver, EXC, NR, [email protected]@K!!!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by w.a. manning, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. w.a. manning

    w.a. manning Guest

    riiiight!

    Franky sniped:
    > What a piece of crap! It doesn't even work!

    Tags:

  2. Franky

    Franky Guest

    On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:12:46 -0500, "w.a. manning"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >riiiight!
    >
    >Franky sniped:
    >> What a piece of crap! It doesn't even work!

    thank you for confirming it doesn't work. I remember it cutting out on
    you during our runs, and how pissed you got.

  3. The Good Guy

    The Good Guy Guest

    Franky warned:

    >thank you for confirming it doesn't work. I remember it cutting out on

    you during our runs, and how pissed you got.

    Isn't this the unit that slipped off his wrist into the urinal in
    Juarez that time? No wonder the thing is a piece of bleep....

  4. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On 21 Nov 2005 15:21:39 -0800, "The Good Guy"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Isn't this the unit that slipped off his wrist into the urinal in
    >Juarez that time? No wonder the thing is a piece of bleep....

    Yep, that's the one.

  5. The Good Guy

    The Good Guy Guest

    Spodosaurus confirmed:

    >Yep, that's the one.

    Omigod! That's the one that's a chinese knock-off, too, right?

  6. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On 21 Nov 2005 15:44:21 -0800, "The Good Guy"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > That's the one that's a chinese knock-off, too, right?

    No, I think he made it himself from Timex parts.