Re: Fabulust runner

I'mNotSoManly

Guest
im2manly wrote:
> TheMysteryTramp Wrote:
> > "im2manly" [email protected] wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

> <snip my raves>

Sorry again folks, I get carried away in a "Villiage People" sorta way
when I'm in my Im2manly disguise, I'm my normal gay self in this one,
so ignore my foolish outbursts. It's obvious everyone here is smarter,
faster, stronger, and straighter than I, and it's obvious you all have
PHD's in comparison to my high school equivelancy diploma. I really
flip burgers at McDonalds, and it's all I'll ever do unless I make
ASSistant manager. I truly envee all you smart guys.
Your fat buddy,
im2manly