Re: Fast Food Nation

dwacon

Guest
"arminius" <richard [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Long article but an eye opener.
>
> Hank
>

> "Lets Roll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:%[email protected]...
>>
>> You can smell Greeley, Colorado, long before you can see it. The smell is
>> hard to forget but not easy to describe, a combination of live animals,
>> manure, and dead animals being rendered into dog food.

My dog wouldn't touch the stuff...

---
Over 20,000 Adult Movies OnLine
http://tinyurl.com/4vo8x

arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.