Re: Fast Food Nation

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by dwacon, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. dwacon

    dwacon Guest

    "arminius" <richard [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Long article but an eye opener.
    >
    > Hank
    >

    > "Lets Roll" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]
    >>
    >> You can smell Greeley, Colorado, long before you can see it. The smell is
    >> hard to forget but not easy to describe, a combination of live animals,
    >> manure, and dead animals being rendered into dog food.

    My dog wouldn't touch the stuff...

    ---
    Over 20,000 Adult Movies OnLine
    http://tinyurl.com/4vo8x

    Tags:

  2. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  3. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  4. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  5. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  6. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  7. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  8. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your
    anti-immigrant politics, but this article goes far beyond the question
    of immigration to examine the whole corporate beefpacking industry and
    more. Thanks for a great read, and an important one.

  9. arminius/hank - This is a great post. I generally distrust your