Re: Fat bashers take note. This BBW is fat and fit!

Donovan Rebbechi

Guest
On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not the
> other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
> gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes in
> my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
> disease, I am in perfect health.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This has got to be a troll.

This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems that
afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes,
> > not the other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I
> > had my gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and
> > have rashes in my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat
> > people being prone to disease, I am in perfect health.

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This has got to be a troll.
>
> This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health
> problems that afflict you, then assert that you are actually in
> "perfect health".

I would not be so quick to call her a troll. Bertha's denial of her
obvious health problems is typical of fat acceptors.

news:[email protected]...

No **** Donovan, what were the clues?

> This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems

that
> afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Donovan Rebbechi
> http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:47:37 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
<[email protected]> wrote:

>This has got to be a troll.
>
>This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems that
>afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".
>
>Cheers,
>--
>Donovan Rebbechi

I've seen this troll several times in the past few years. Only here
are you stupid enough to reply.

On 2006-01-24, Basil <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not

> the
>> > other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
>> > gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes

> in
>> > my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
>> > disease, I am in perfect health.

>> This has got to be a troll.

> No **** Donovan, what were the clues?

The clues were numerous, but sometimes, even the best attempts at caricature
are no match for the real thing. Most of the "fat acceptors" could easily pass
for trolls.

Cheers,