Re: Fat bashers take note. This BBW is fat and fit!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Donovan Rebbechi, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not the
    > other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
    > gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes in
    > my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
    > disease, I am in perfect health.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This has got to be a troll.

    This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems that
    afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

    Tags:

  2. Hunter

    Hunter Guest

    Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

    > On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes,
    > > not the other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I
    > > had my gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and
    > > have rashes in my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat
    > > people being prone to disease, I am in perfect health.

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > This has got to be a troll.
    >
    > This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health
    > problems that afflict you, then assert that you are actually in
    > "perfect health".

    I would not be so quick to call her a troll. Bertha's denial of her
    obvious health problems is typical of fat acceptors.

  3. Basil

    Basil Guest

    "Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not

    the
    > > other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
    > > gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes

    in
    > > my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
    > > disease, I am in perfect health.

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > This has got to be a troll.

    No shit Donovan, what were the clues?

    > This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems

    that
    > afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".
    >
    > Cheers,
    > --
    > Donovan Rebbechi
    > http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  4. TeeBone

    TeeBone Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:47:37 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This has got to be a troll.
    >
    >This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems that
    >afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".
    >
    >Cheers,
    >--
    >Donovan Rebbechi

    I've seen this troll several times in the past few years. Only here
    are you stupid enough to reply.

  5. On 2006-01-24, Basil <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not

    > the
    >> > other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
    >> > gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes

    > in
    >> > my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
    >> > disease, I am in perfect health.

    >> This has got to be a troll.

    > No shit Donovan, what were the clues?

    The clues were numerous, but sometimes, even the best attempts at caricature
    are no match for the real thing. Most of the "fat acceptors" could easily pass
    for trolls.

    Cheers,