Re: Fat Eddie

Jeff Grippe

Guest
"Edward Dolan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> You are just dumb enough to think we do not have any enemies, but we do
> and they mean to kill you and me.

Yes. I am just that dumb. Alas, we are a primitive and territorial species
but I don't believe it has to stay that way.

But just to clear things up, do you actually hate me or do you think I have
foolish (and possibly dangerous) ideas?

Jeff

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:20:08 -0400, "Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>But just to clear things up, do you actually hate me or do you think I have
>foolish (and possibly dangerous) ideas?

Wrong way round, Ed wants to be hated by everybody. He's certainly
working at it.

"Aeek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:20:08 -0400, "Jeff Grippe" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>But just to clear things up, do you actually hate me or do you think I
>>have
>>foolish (and possibly dangerous) ideas?

> Wrong way round, Ed wants to be hated by everybody. He's certainly
> working at it.

Ah, but I don't hate Ed. I consider him a useful friend!

"7@m3 G33k" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Ed, as I am a mere mortal, a speck in relation to your astonishing and
> unwieldy self - perhaps your divine wisdom and intelligence could explain
> for me the relevance of this racist neo-con claptrap to a collection of
> cycling news groups, you useless waste of space.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Ian

I will give you my explanation FWIW.

We must, even in the face of hatred, learn not to become haters ourselves.
Now as I've said before, the collected cycling newsgroups is probably not
the best place for this conversation but yet, here it is.

My recommendation would be to kill file it (and probably kill file my inane

Do not let the words of ED or anyone turn you into someone who hates.

It isn't like his is someone with any influence or the leader of a movement.
If people were taking him seriously and starting to act on what he says then
I could understand taking action. But he isn't worth your contempt.

I wish you all the best,
Jeff

Edward Dolan wrote:
<snip>
> Anyone halfway intelligent would not be caught dead on
> Usenet.

*titter* Is that so Ed? Last time I looked you have more posts here than
almost anyone else :)

Ian

Jeff Grippe wrote:
> I will give you my explanation FWIW.
>
> We must, even in the face of hatred, learn not to become haters ourselves.
> Now as I've said before, the collected cycling newsgroups is probably not
> the best place for this conversation but yet, here it is.
>
> My recommendation would be to kill file it (and probably kill file my inane
>
> Do not let the words of ED or anyone turn you into someone who hates.
>
> It isn't like his is someone with any influence or the leader of a movement.
> If people were taking him seriously and starting to act on what he says then
> I could understand taking action. But he isn't worth your contempt.
>
> I wish you all the best,
> Jeff

Don't worry, I'm not a hater - I just like to dip into usenet now and
again for useful information and, in passing, a little light
entertainment, like Saint Evangelical Nazi Ed :)

Ian