Re: FDA Calls Crestor Ads 'False and Misleading'

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

are

the

recently as

effective."

years

drugs?

job

the

> > > You should know by now: The ideal FDA needs to approve all effective

safe
> > > drugs overnight, and will catch all harmful and ineffective drugs
> > > immediately.
> > >
> > > And that little nonsense about a process for distinguishing between

the
> > two?
> > > The public's not concerned with that.

> > Agreed. There are those who expect perfection from the FDA and all
> > humankind.

> Enter Christ Jesus :)

As a Jew, I find being proselytized offensive. Please do not respond to me
again in this manner.

"Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:09:55 -0500, "Mark Probert" <Mark
> [email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Agreed. There are those who expect perfection from the FDA and all
> >humankind.

> There is a HUMONGOUS continuum between "perfection" and the
> performance of the FDA, Mark.

Not nearly as large as the gap between rationality and Ilena Rosenthal.

Not nearly as large as the gap between sanity and Ilena Rosenthal.

Not nearly as large as the gap between logic and Ilena Rosenthal.

Not nearly as large as the gap between consistency and Ilena Rosenthal.

Not nearly as large as the gap between non-hypocrisy and Ilena Rosenthal.

When taken together, those gaps span such a void that even the Hubble Space
Telescope would be strained to see from one end to the other.

And, no, I am not defending the FDA. They are beginning to wake up to the
problem. You, however, are in a multiple millennium long stupor and will
never wake up to your problems.

"James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:09:55 -0500, "Mark Probert" <Mark
> > [email protected]> wrote:
> >

> >>Agreed. There are those who expect perfection from the FDA and all
> >>humankind.

> > There is a HUMONGOUS continuum between "perfection" and the
> > performance of the FDA, Marla.

> Actually, what we refer to is the fact that people decry how long it takes
> the FDA to get a drug certified. And when those times are shortened, they
> complain that the screening process is not rigorous enough. Those two
> qualities are mutually exclusive, yet people desire both.
>
> The FDA is *just* an organization. The fact that an ideal exists does not
> mean we can achieve it.

Which does not mean that there should be anything less than a maximum effort
to achieve it.

Remember, the FDA "foot dragging" on Thalidomide prevented that tragedy from
occurring here.

> James Stein wrote:
> >
> > "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "TC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

are

as

effective."

years

drugs?

job

> > > "We" were. "We" being people who were hearing about treatments in the
> > > development stages for conditions where there was no treatment or no
> > > relief.
> > > "We" demanded a shorter process.

> > You should know by now: The ideal FDA needs to approve all effective

safe
> > drugs overnight, and will catch all harmful and ineffective drugs
> > immediately.
> >
> > And that little nonsense about a process for distinguishing between the

two?
> > The public's not concerned with that.

> IOW, folks want Lord Jesus Christ to take over the FDA :)

Nope. I like government and religion kept in their own houses. Please keep
yours in yours.

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > James Stein wrote:
> > >
> > > "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> are

> as

> effective."

> years

> drugs?

> job

> > > You should know by now: The ideal FDA needs to approve all effective

> safe
> > > drugs overnight, and will catch all harmful and ineffective drugs
> > > immediately.
> > >
> > > And that little nonsense about a process for distinguishing between the

> two?
> > > The public's not concerned with that.

> > IOW, folks want Lord Jesus Christ to take over the FDA :)

> Nope. I like government and religion kept in their own houses. Please keep
> yours in yours.

Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

May what I have written enlighten you and others.

Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

Mark Probert wrote:

> "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > There is a HUMONGOUS continuum between "perfection" and the
> > > performance of the FDA, Marla.

> > Actually, what we refer to is the fact that people decry how long it takes
> > the FDA to get a drug certified. And when those times are shortened, they
> > complain that the screening process is not rigorous enough. Those two
> > qualities are mutually exclusive, yet people desire both.
> >
> > The FDA is *just* an organization. The fact that an ideal exists does not
> > mean we can achieve it.

> Which does not mean that there should be anything less than a maximum effort
> to achieve it.
>
> Remember, the FDA "foot dragging" on Thalidomide prevented that tragedy from
> occurring here.

Correct.

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:09:55 -0500, "Mark Probert" <Mark
> > [email protected]> wrote:
> >

> > >Agreed. There are those who expect perfection from the FDA and all
> > >humankind.

> > There is a HUMONGOUS continuum between "perfection" and the
> > performance of the FDA, Mark.

> Not nearly as large as the gap between rationality and Ilena Rosenthal.
>
> Not nearly as large as the gap between sanity and Ilena Rosenthal.
>
> Not nearly as large as the gap between logic and Ilena Rosenthal.
>
> Not nearly as large as the gap between consistency and Ilena Rosenthal.
>
> Not nearly as large as the gap between non-hypocrisy and Ilena Rosenthal.
>
> When taken together, those gaps span such a void that even the Hubble Space
> Telescope would be strained to see from one end to the other.
>
> And, no, I am not defending the FDA. They are beginning to wake up to the
> problem. You, however, are in a multiple millennium long stupor and will
> never wake up to your problems.

There is so much hatred in you.

May God change this to love and bless you in many other ways.

May God similarly bless those who read the following:

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> > >
> > > "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> are

> the

> recently as

> effective."

> years

> drugs?

> job

> the

> safe

> the
> > > two?
> > >
> > > Agreed. There are those who expect perfection from the FDA and all
> > > humankind.

> > Enter Christ Jesus :)

> As a Jew, I find being proselytized offensive. Please do not respond to me
> again in this manner.

Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (please forgive me):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

And, may what I have written enlighten you and others.

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

Crestor,
> > are

remain

Wednesday.

in
> > the

> > recently as

> > effective."

is

few
> > years

approve
> > drugs?

their
> > job

the

in
> > the

or no

effective
> > safe

between
> > the

> > > Enter Christ Jesus :)

> > As a Jew, I find being proselytized offensive. Please do not respond to

me
> > again in this manner.

> Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (please forgive me):

Your being openly Christian is not what I found offensive. I specifically
stated that your response was, IMNSHO, proselytizing, and that is what I
found offensive. I trust that you are not claiming that being "openly
Christian" is the equivalent of proselytizing. If so, then your definition,
which is not the same as others, is offensive.

And, even after I asked you not to do it again, you did it. That is
offensive.

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Actually, what we refer to is the fact that people decry how long it

takes
> > > the FDA to get a drug certified. And when those times are shortened,

they
> > > complain that the screening process is not rigorous enough. Those two
> > > qualities are mutually exclusive, yet people desire both.
> > >
> > > The FDA is *just* an organization. The fact that an ideal exists does

not
> > > mean we can achieve it.

> > Which does not mean that there should be anything less than a maximum

effort
> > to achieve it.
> >
> > Remember, the FDA "foot dragging" on Thalidomide prevented that tragedy

from
> > occurring here.

> Correct.

Please do not respond to my posts. I see that you refuse to honor my
requests. I find your proselytizing to be egregiously offensive.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:1103897365.0f112decc921452c0d3cbdc981caa9c8@teranews...
> Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (please forgive me):

Oh, it's ok to *be* one. Just not openly. You must fight against
your tendencies, keep it to yourself, and don't come barging in
demanding equal rights.

Oops, sorry, wrong group. I thought this was alt.homosexuality.

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > There is a HUMONGOUS continuum between "perfection" and the
> > > performance of the FDA, Mark.

> > Not nearly as large as the gap between rationality and Ilena Rosenthal.
> >
> > Not nearly as large as the gap between sanity and Ilena Rosenthal.
> >
> > Not nearly as large as the gap between logic and Ilena Rosenthal.
> >
> > Not nearly as large as the gap between consistency and Ilena Rosenthal.
> >
> > Not nearly as large as the gap between non-hypocrisy and Ilena

Rosenthal.

> > When taken together, those gaps span such a void that even the Hubble

Space
> > Telescope would be strained to see from one end to the other.
> >
> > And, no, I am not defending the FDA. They are beginning to wake up to

the
> > problem. You, however, are in a multiple millennium long stupor and will
> > never wake up to your problems.

> There is so much hatred in you.

Wrong. Ms. Rosenthal believes that it is acceptable behavior to write to my
wife in a feeble and pathetic attempt to stifle my free speech.

Now, do not respond to my posts, if you are going to tack on your screed.

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:

> > > Nope. I like government and religion kept in their own houses. Please

> keep
> > > yours in yours.

> > Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

> Your being openly Christian is not what I found offensive. I specifically
> stated that your response was, IMNSHO, proselytizing, and that is what I
> found offensive. I trust that you are not claiming that being "openly
> Christian" is the equivalent of proselytizing. If so, then your definition,
> which is not the same as others, is offensive.
>
> And, even after I asked you not to do it again, you did it. That is
> offensive.

Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> > >
> > > "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Not nearly as large as the gap between rationality and Ilena Rosenthal.
> > >
> > > Not nearly as large as the gap between sanity and Ilena Rosenthal.
> > >
> > > Not nearly as large as the gap between logic and Ilena Rosenthal.
> > >
> > > Not nearly as large as the gap between consistency and Ilena Rosenthal.
> > >
> > > Not nearly as large as the gap between non-hypocrisy and Ilena

> Rosenthal.
> > >
> > > When taken together, those gaps span such a void that even the Hubble

> Space
> > > Telescope would be strained to see from one end to the other.
> > >
> > > And, no, I am not defending the FDA. They are beginning to wake up to

> the
> > > problem. You, however, are in a multiple millennium long stupor and will
> > > never wake up to your problems.

> > There is so much hatred in you.

> Wrong.

It certainly is not love.

> Ms. Rosenthal believes that it is acceptable behavior to write to my
> wife in a feeble and pathetic attempt to stifle my free speech.

It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your free
speech.

> Now, do not respond to my posts, if you are going to tack on your screed.

Again, the irony.

And again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

And, may what I have written continue to enlighten you and others.

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> > >
> > > "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> takes

> they

> not
> > >
> > > Which does not mean that there should be anything less than a maximum

> effort
> > > to achieve it.
> > >
> > > Remember, the FDA "foot dragging" on Thalidomide prevented that tragedy

> from
> > > occurring here.

> > Correct.

> Please do not respond to my posts. I see that you refuse to honor my
> requests. I find your proselytizing to be egregiously offensive.

Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

Also, may what I have written continue to enlighten you and others.

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> > >
> > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Crestor,
> > > are

> remain

> Wednesday.

> in
> > > the
> > > recently as
> > > effective."

> is

> few
> > > years

> approve
> > > drugs?

> their
> > > job

> the

> in
> > > the

> or no

> effective
> > > safe

> between
> > > the

> > > As a Jew, I find being proselytized offensive. Please do not respond to

> me
> > > again in this manner.

> > Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (please forgive me):

> Your being openly Christian is not what I found offensive.

It seems you need to be more truthful with yourself.

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

message

message

news:[email protected]...

and

> > Crestor,

concerns
> > remain

> > Wednesday.

confidence
> > in

if it
> > is

> > few

> > approve

during
> > their

about
> > the

treatments
> > in

treatment
> > or no

> > effective

drugs

> > between

all

> > me
> > >
> > > Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (please forgive me):

> > Your being openly Christian is not what I found offensive.

> It seems you need to be more truthful with yourself.
>
> Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

My neighbors are openly Christian.

My friends are openly Christian.

None of them shoves their religion in my face.

None of them would behave as you do.

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

all

Rosenthal.

Rosenthal.

> > Rosenthal.

Hubble
> > Space

> > the

will

> > > There is so much hatred in you.

> > Wrong.

> It certainly is not love.

It isd a form of pity. However, I refuse to be her victim.

> > Ms. Rosenthal believes that it is acceptable behavior to write to my
> > wife in a feeble and pathetic attempt to stifle my free speech.

> It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your free
> speech.

There is no irony. I *requested* that you do not proslytize to me. I did
nothing to stop you. I again *request* that you cease.

> > Now, do not respond to my posts, if you are going to tack on your

screed.

> Again, the irony.

Like I said, no irony. Just your inability to recognize another's point of
view.

"Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in
news:eek:[email protected]:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Mark Probert wrote:
>> >
>> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in
>> > message

> all

> Rosenthal.

> Rosenthal.

>> > Rosenthal.

> Hubble
>> > Space

>> > the

> will

>> > Wrong.

>> It certainly is not love.

> It isd a form of pity. However, I refuse to be her victim.
>
>> > Ms. Rosenthal believes that it is acceptable behavior to write to
>> > my wife in a feeble and pathetic attempt to stifle my free speech.

>> It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your
>> free speech.

> There is no irony. I *requested* that you do not proslytize to me. I
> did nothing to stop you. I again *request* that you cease.
>
>> > Now, do not respond to my posts, if you are going to tack on your

> screed.
>>
>> Again, the irony.

> Like I said, no irony. Just your inability to recognize another's
> point of view.

You are wasting your words and time. "Dr." Chung is mentally unbalanced
and no amount of asking, pleading or cajoling will get him to stop.

L.