Re: FDA Calls Crestor Ads 'False and Misleading'

listener wrote:

> "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in
> news:eek:[email protected]:
>

> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > all

> > Rosenthal.

> > Rosenthal.

> > Hubble

> > will

> >> It certainly is not love.

> > It isd a form of pity. However, I refuse to be her victim.

> >> It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your
> >> free speech.

> > There is no irony. I *requested* that you do not proslytize to me. I
> > did nothing to stop you. I again *request* that you cease.

> > screed.
> >>
> >> Again, the irony.

> > Like I said, no irony. Just your inability to recognize another's
> > point of view.
> >

> You are wasting your words and time. "Dr." Chung is mentally unbalanced
> and no amount of asking, pleading or cajoling will get him to stop.
>
> L.

It seems that Frank is a psychologist who believes that his patients
choose to be mental unbalanced.

So he tells them to stop but they don't.

Thankfully I am neither mentally unbalanced nor his patient :)

Sorry my being openly Christian continues to offend you, Frank (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

And, may what I have written continue to enlighten you and others.

Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> > >
> > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> all

> Rosenthal.

> Rosenthal.

> > > Rosenthal.

> Hubble
> > > Space

> > > the

> will

> > > Wrong.

> > It certainly is not love.

> It isd a form of pity. However, I refuse to be her victim.

I suspect you often feel the victim.

> > > Ms. Rosenthal believes that it is acceptable behavior to write to my
> > > wife in a feeble and pathetic attempt to stifle my free speech.

> > It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your free
> > speech.

> There is no irony. I *requested* that you do not proslytize to me. I did
> nothing to stop you. I again *request* that you cease.

Are you requesting that I give up my right to free speech ?

> > > Now, do not respond to my posts, if you are going to tack on your

> screed.
> >
> > Again, the irony.

> Like I said, no irony. Just your inability to recognize another's point of
> view.

My point of view here is irony.

As you wrote you seem unable to recognize it.

However, I recognize your displeasure.

Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

Again, may what I have written continue to enlighten you and others.

Mark Probert wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:
> > >
> > > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> message

> message

> news:[email protected]...

> and

> > > Crestor,

> concerns
> > > remain
> > > Wednesday.

> confidence
> > > in

> if it
> > > is

> > > few
> > > approve

> during
> > > their

> about
> > > the

> treatments
> > > in

> treatment
> > > or no

> > > effective

> drugs

> > > between

> all

> > > me

> > > Your being openly Christian is not what I found offensive.

> > It seems you need to be more truthful with yourself.
> >
> > Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

> My neighbors are openly Christian.
>
> My friends are openly Christian.
>
> None of them shoves their religion in my face.

I am not forcing you to read this. Nor are you forced to read the
material behind the links.

> None of them would behave as you do.

We each will behave differently.

Christians are not clones.

Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A

May God bless those who read the following:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A

And, may what I have written continue to enlighten you and others.

Such is the work being done here for Christ's glory
(http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A).

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?D13B21FF9

"Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please do not respond to my posts. I see that you refuse to honor my
> requests. I find your proselytizing to be egregiously offensive.

Quite your *****ing and ignor(killfile, hit delete) the asshole!! Your
whinning is as bad and his ignorant proselytizing.

-DF

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

snip

respond

> > > It seems you need to be more truthful with yourself.
> > >
> > > Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

> > My neighbors are openly Christian.
> >
> > My friends are openly Christian.
> >
> > None of them shoves their religion in my face.

> I am not forcing you to read this. Nor are you forced to read the
> material behind the links.

When I read a response to a post of mine, I do not expect to get
proseltyzed, and, frankly, I do not care how the bilge is displayed.

I politely asked you to not do it again. Instead, you responded to every one
of my posts the same way. AFAIAC, once you were asked you could have done
the courteous thing and honored my request. You chose to do the opposite.
Tat is, AFAIAC, thrusting it in my face.

> > None of them would behave as you do.

> We each will behave differently.

True. There are those who respect another right to be free of a religion not
their own. And then there are those who do not.

> Christians are not clones.

While that may be true on the surface, my personal experience where I have
been subjected to a religion not of my choosing has been that of
Chirstianity. In the US, the vast majority of cases where there is an
attempt to impose a religion or the attempt to secure a governmental
imprimatur of approval has been that of some Christians.

> Again, sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

Be as open as you want, but not in my face.

And, of course, you did nothing to respect my wish.

"Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Please do not respond to my posts. I see that you refuse to honor my
> > requests. I find your proselytizing to be egregiously offensive.

> Quite your *****ing and ignor(killfile, hit delete) the asshole!! Your
> whinning is as bad and his ignorant proselytizing.

Thank you for your input.

I do not turn the other cheek. Last time I did, I got whacked in the new
one.

"listener" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in
> news:eek:[email protected]:
>

> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > all

> > Rosenthal.

> > Rosenthal.

> > Hubble

> > will

> >> It certainly is not love.

> > It isd a form of pity. However, I refuse to be her victim.

> >> It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your
> >> free speech.

> > There is no irony. I *requested* that you do not proslytize to me. I
> > did nothing to stop you. I again *request* that you cease.

> > screed.
> >>
> >> Again, the irony.

> > Like I said, no irony. Just your inability to recognize another's
> > point of view.
> >

> You are wasting your words and time. "Dr." Chung is mentally unbalanced
> and no amount of asking, pleading or cajoling will get him to stop.

I recognize that. I know the type.

> Mark Probert wrote:
> >
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message

message

and
> > all

> > Rosenthal.

Rosenthal.

Rosenthal.

> > Rosenthal.

> > Hubble

up

and
> > will

> > > It certainly is not love.

> > It isd a form of pity. However, I refuse to be her victim.

> I suspect you often feel the victim.

If so, I am one nasty victim.

> > > It is ironic that you feel there are others trying to stifle your free
> > > speech.

> > There is no irony. I *requested* that you do not proslytize to me. I did
> > nothing to stop you. I again *request* that you cease.

> Are you requesting that I give up my right to free speech ?

Speak freely to anyone. I have the right to ask you not to preach to me. If
you cannot *respect* that, then it shows just how un-Christian you are.

> > screed.
> > >
> > > Again, the irony.

> > Like I said, no irony. Just your inability to recognize another's point

of
> > view.

> My point of view here is irony.
>
> As you wrote you seem unable to recognize it.
>
> However, I recognize your displeasure.

But choose to continue the dispelasing behavior.

How obnoxiuous.

"Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > There is a HUMONGOUS continuum between "perfection" and the
>> > performance of the FDA, Marla.

>> Actually, what we refer to is the fact that people decry how long it
>> takes
>> the FDA to get a drug certified. And when those times are shortened, they
>> complain that the screening process is not rigorous enough. Those two
>> qualities are mutually exclusive, yet people desire both.
>>
>> The FDA is *just* an organization. The fact that an ideal exists does not
>> mean we can achieve it.

> Which does not mean that there should be anything less than a maximum
> effort
> to achieve it.

Agreed. The issue is simply that the range between "Speed" and
"Thoroughness" is a continuum, and the correct place on that continuum is
entirely subjective - depending on whether you're dying from lacking a
medicine still in testing, or dying from a medicine that got out of testing
too quickly for your own good. The FDA is a victim of the public's demands
that it exist at both poles at once.

Of course that doesn't mean we should not do all within our power to bring
the two poles closer to one another. It's merely the demand that the FDA
somehow be two places at once is absurd.

"James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "James Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Actually, what we refer to is the fact that people decry how long it
> >> takes
> >> the FDA to get a drug certified. And when those times are shortened,

they
> >> complain that the screening process is not rigorous enough. Those two
> >> qualities are mutually exclusive, yet people desire both.
> >>
> >> The FDA is *just* an organization. The fact that an ideal exists does

not
> >> mean we can achieve it.

> > Which does not mean that there should be anything less than a maximum
> > effort
> > to achieve it.

> Agreed. The issue is simply that the range between "Speed" and
> "Thoroughness" is a continuum, and the correct place on that continuum is
> entirely subjective - depending on whether you're dying from lacking a
> medicine still in testing, or dying from a medicine that got out of

testing
> too quickly for your own good. The FDA is a victim of the public's demands
> that it exist at both poles at once.
>
> Of course that doesn't mean we should not do all within our power to bring
> the two poles closer to one another. It's merely the demand that the FDA
> somehow be two places at once is absurd.

I like the relationship of speed and thoroughness to the relationship as
expressed by Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Mark Probert" <Mark [email protected]> wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > Mark Probert wrote:

> > > Nope. I like government and religion kept in their own houses. Please

> keep
> > > yours in yours.

> > Sorry my being openly Christian offends you (shrug):

> Your being openly Christian is not what I found offensive. I specifically
> stated that your response was, IMNSHO, proselytizing, and that is what I
> found offensive. I trust that you are not claiming that being "openly
> Christian" is the equivalent of proselytizing. If so, then your definition,
> which is not the same as others, is offensive.
>
> And, even after I asked you not to do it again, you did it. That is
> offensive.

Don't bother arguing with this moron "Dr. Chung." He's like a Stepford
wife. He just repeats tired old cult classics and spews absolute
nonsense. An original thought, Dr. Chung never had.