Re: fevor?????

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 5, 2005.

  1. How about discussing our sex lives next?

    text="white"></html>

    Tags:

  2. [email protected], if that's their real name, wrote:

    >How about discussing our sex lives next?

    Okay, Charles. Will you please have the courtesy to type with both hands
    instead of masturbating with one and typing with the other.

    How's that?
    Carol
    --
    Coming at you live, from beautiful Lake Woebegon

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > [email protected], if that's their real name, wrote:
    >
    >> How about discussing our sex lives next?

    > Okay, Charles. Will you please have the courtesy to type with both
    > hands instead of masturbating with one and typing with the other.
    >
    > How's that?
    > Carol

    You GO girl! <G>

    Jill

  4. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Dog3 wrote:
    > "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

    > >> Okay, Charles. Will you please have the courtesy to type with

    both
    > >> hands instead of masturbating with one and typing with the other.
    > >>
    > >> How's that?
    > >> Carol

    > > You GO girl! <G>
    > >
    > > Jill

    > I'll bet his mother wonders what that pile of used kleenex is doing

    next to
    > his computer chair.
    >
    > Michael

    I simply stick my wads of tissue on the appropriate day of my wall
    calendar... hey, I'm obsessive, when I'm having a bad day I like being
    able to look back knowing there were times I enjoyed myself... anyone
    want I should mail them a signed month... March is suitable for
    framing! <G>

    Sheldon