Re: fevor?????

[email protected], if that's their real name, wrote:

>How about discussing our sex lives next?

Okay, Charles. Will you please have the courtesy to type with both hands
instead of masturbating with one and typing with the other.

How's that?
Carol
--
Coming at you live, from beautiful Lake Woebegon

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> [email protected], if that's their real name, wrote:
>
>> How about discussing our sex lives next?

> Okay, Charles. Will you please have the courtesy to type with both
> hands instead of masturbating with one and typing with the other.
>
> How's that?
> Carol

You GO girl! <G>

Jill

Dog3 wrote:
> "jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> >> Okay, Charles. Will you please have the courtesy to type with

both
> >> hands instead of masturbating with one and typing with the other.
> >>
> >> How's that?
> >> Carol

> > You GO girl! <G>
> >
> > Jill

> I'll bet his mother wonders what that pile of used kleenex is doing

next to
> his computer chair.
>
> Michael

I simply stick my wads of tissue on the appropriate day of my wall
calendar... hey, I'm obsessive, when I'm having a bad day I like being
able to look back knowing there were times I enjoyed myself... anyone
want I should mail them a signed month... March is suitable for
framing! <G>

Sheldon