Re: Financial support for Quackwatch; count me in. WAS: Jan the Accuser

Ilsa9

Guest
>And then there would be 'no placebo' effect as the person would know.

Well, I do believe some sort of coffee placebo could be developed. I doubt it
would be perfect, but since we are dealing with cancer and not a particularly
subjective condition, it would suffice.

The proof of the Gerson diet _should_ be in the pudding, but its not.