"Otto Bahn" <[email hidden]> wrote in
news:[email hidden]:
Quoted message said:"TMG" <[email hidden]> wrote
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:For shame sir - I am not a troll. To start with, I have
no bridge to live under, nor do I eat goats. I might
eat goats, given the opportunity, but as I don't have
the opportunity, I don't.
On long trips Mom used to play a game called tea kettle.
You replaced homonyms with the phrase "tea kettle", made
up a sentence with them, and the others had to guess what
it is. "The tea kettle head tea kettled" translates to
"The redhead read." You could only use one exact meaning
at a time, though you could use the noun and verb form of
a word. My mom sorta cheated when she came up with the
hardest one ever: "The tea kettle tea kettle tea kettle."
Translation: "The blue tea kettle blew." Your post had
me thinking of a another one: "The tea kettle tea kettles
about tea kettles."
Ah, you have discovered my darkest secret - I am the Tea
Kettle Lady.
But not all the time. Sometimes it is dumb luck.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:I suspect that the kind peoples of rfc may be able to
provide you with tasty goat recipes. ^^^
IBYM: rsfc.
Quoted message said:If not, I have several - as well as the actual goats. I
have sold off most of my trip, but have a couple yet to
relocate.
I am lazy - my meat must be killed and packaged for me.
Excepting fishies, which I know how to filet. But red meated
things are not in my scope of ability to de-fur and whack up.
Quoted message said:Maybe the couple will have kids.
Is that blam-able ?
--
TeaLady (mari)
Sunshine is not conducive to the efficient work environment.
Therefore all access to the outdoors shall be limited to those
persons who perform non-productive tasks, and managers.