Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Re: Finished putting on the winter lights

Started by Edward Dolan · · Last activity · 1 post · 437 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
20 September 2006
Last activity
20 September 2006
Original author
Edward Dolan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
437
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "AustinMN" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    [...]

    Quoted message said:

    I'm not in Austin, MN. I used to go by AustinBoston, but that had to
    go when we moved to the Twin Cities. I tried a bunch of nicks, but
    nothing worked except the somewhat lame AustinMN. I've only had to
    explain it about six times (and half of those to the resident ED troll
    so they don't count), so it's not as bad as I feared it would be.

    Austin

    Nope, it is VERY bad that you have a name like AustinMN as it misleads
    everyone. It is false advertising. I think you must be crazy to have chosen
    such a name. What's the matter, not enough other names in the universe for
    you? At least get rid of the 'MN' you blooming idiot!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.