Re: First time on BC wheel.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by 1-wheeled-grape, Jun 5, 2008.

  1. I know, I tried with pegs, its imposible. I just need to find some
    suitable metal and it will be into the forge for shaping! (oh its good
    having almost every tool i need)

    --
    1-wheeled-grape

    Scott,

    1-wheeled-grape wrote:
    > have you ever had the urge to get a triton frame, write BOB after the
    > "sponge" and call the star patric?

    :rolleyes: photoshopers out there:rolleyes:

  2. Fraggle

    Fraggle Guest

    1-wheeled-grape wrote:
    > (oh its good having almost every tool i need)

    Yeah, I still got loads of tools from when I was a tyre fitter /
    trainee mechanic.

    F.

    --
    Fraggle